- Full Price
- 437 QR
- You Save
- 408 QR
- Valid from 2 Aug – 2 Oct 2019
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT allowed once the voucher has been redeemed
- 12 months of unlimited access after redemption
- Internet access required
- Instructions for both Mac and Windows systems
- Software is not required
- Course valid for one year once activated
- For inquiries, write to: http://www.teacherbird.com/Contact.aspx
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
- Go to http://www.teacherbird.com
- Login/Register to an account
- Go to the upper part of the page and click REDEEM
- Enter voucher code number (ONE person)
- Choose QGRABS as Voucher Issuer
- Choose QATAR as Country of Issue
- Enter voucher code
- Choose MICROSOFT OFFICE as Product Family
- Select EXCEL BEGINNERS or EXCEL INTERMEDIATE or BOTH for Option 3
- Click SUBMIT
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days after redemption
- Watch Sign-Up and Redemption Instructions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg-RUKIip0A
Option 1: Microsoft Excel 2013 – Beginner Course
Pay QR29 instead of QR437
- Create charts, learn data entry, build organized workbooks and explore special formatting!
Option 2: Microsoft Excel 2013 – Intermediate Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR582
- Use formulas in-depth, work with data table charts, create pivot tables, look at logical functions, optimize your data, use data linking and present, report & filter data in your worksheet!
Option 3: Microsoft Excel 2013 – Beginner AND Intermediate Course
Pay QR59 instead of QR1019
- Learn so much more from both Beginner and Intermediate courses!
ALL OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Online exam and certification
- 12 months of unlimited access to online training materials
- Project-based learning approach for accelerated learning and practice
Up to 94% off enhancing your organization skills!
Teacher Bird is an online training portal, establishing a bridge between teachers and students by imparting knowledge through educational tutorial videos on Adobe software courses, Microsoft training, Mac OS Lion or Windows 8 training programs and more.
Employing a project-based learning concept, the courses offer case-to-case, problem-based methodologies where short, concise and practical tutorials capitalize on the advantage of elearning. As such, learners adopt the freedom of learning in the comfort and convenience of their own home via a computer or laptop.