- Full Price
- 469 QR
- You Save
- 424 QR
- Valid from 20 Mar – 20 May 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- From the moment you start your course, you will have lifetime access to it
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by New Skills Academy at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- This course is CPD certified; 9.6 Score on Trustpilot
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/course/powerpoint-diploma/ or write to: email@example.com
- Customer support available 24/7
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to https://newskillsacademy.co.
- Login/Register to an account
- Choose purchased course
- Enter voucher code and required information
- Click on REDEEM
Please see the terms for all deals here
Microsoft PowerPoint Online Course
Pay QR45 instead of QR469
- This PowerPoint Diploma is ideal for individuals who would like to learn how to create and deliver multimedia presentations; this training course provides all the information you will need to begin using PowerPoint in a wide variety of careers
- As you work through this course, you will gain a comprehensive overview of the different features including handouts, slide presentations and more; you will also acquire the skills necessary to add text, images and charts within your presentations
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
What You Will Learn:
- How to create and save a PowerPoint presentation
- How to add, delete and arrange multiple slides
- How to insert charts, captions, quotes and name cards
- Inserting and formatting text within your slides
- Working with text alignment, bullet points, line spacing and columns
- How to utilise text direction and vertical alignment
- Inserting images, shapes, charts and creating photo albums
- How to insert online and screenshot images
- How to insert tables, text boxes, headers and footers
- Using SmartArt and other formatting features
- Converting your presentations into different formats
- How to add and edit hyperlinks
- Transitions and animations
- Using spellcheck and thesaurus
- How to create and add screen recordings within your slides
- Using linking and annotation features
- Adding notes and comments
- How to use the handout and notes master tools
Up your presentation!
In November of 2013, a single question was asked: ‘What do you want to learn?’ From there, a vision was born of comprehensive, high quality, and affordable online course availability. The name behind that vision was New Skills Academy.
Their expertly designed courses, detailed lesson plans and student testimonials all attest to the fact that they take great pride in their course offerings and provide only the best for their students.
Whether you are studying retail banking, dog grooming or even our cupcake academy, New Skills Academy has the tools you need to advance as a professional in your chosen profession.
Offering a broad range of course options is a good start, but they envisioned so much more for their students. They take great pride in offering their students the ability to study anytime, anywhere, and it is their belief that an award-winning business would settle for nothing less.
Once students access their courses, they are offered up to date subject information for a lifetime!