- Full Price
- 150 QR
- You Save
- 75 QR
- Valid from 14 Jan. 2017 – 14 Mar. 2017
- Timings vary according to schedule
- All sessions conducted at Compass School, Madinat Khalifa OR Compass School, Gharaffah OR Garvey’s European Family Club, Salwa Road
- One voucher per child
- Vouchers cannot be split between children
- Suitable for boys or girls aged 1yrs – 8yrs
- Advance reservation required – subject to availability
- Monkeynastix sessions must be reserved at least 3 days in advance
- In order to book a session please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org - Name of Child, Age, Day & Time of desired sessions
- For bookings and further information, call: 33573935 or send an email to: email@example.com
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Two Sessions of Monkeynastix
Pay QR75 instead of QR150
- Monkeynastix is a new age fun non-competitive movement education programme for kids.
- Monkeynastix helps your kids develop flexibility, agility, strength & co-ordination.
- Kids from ages 1 to 8 can reap the benefits of various monkeynastix programmes.
- The programme helps improve motor skills, build self confidence & a positive self image.
- Expert studies have shown that physical activity is just as important as mental studies like reading, writing or math.
- Monkeynastix will help your kids develop better social skills & inturn make them more confident.
No More Telling Kids to Stop “Monkeying Around”… !
We’ve all heard our parents telling us to stop “monkeying around” as kids and it was probably for our own good. However this new age version is actually going to benefit your kids a lot! Dont worry, they are in safe hands!
Monkeynastix is a broad-based, holistic programme that combines creativity and music with basic training in flexibility, balance, strength, agility, co-ordination and body awareness. Your child will love and learn from each energy-packed session. Create opportunities for your child to move and participate. Remember that every time your child is active, the door to learning opens.
Your involvement, encouragement and support is important. Monkeynastix is the pioneer of movement education in South Africa and internationally with 22 years of experience.