- Full Price
- 545 QR
- You Save
- 370 QR
- Valid from 30 Jun – 30 Aug 2022
- Not valid during Eid Al-Adha 2022
- Not valid on Fridays
- Timings: Sat – Thu: 10am – 8pm
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/appointments, contact: 5055 3250 / 4435 3944
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- No shows will be considered vouchers used
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
- Ladies ONLY deal
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Moroccan Bath
Pay QR175 instead of QR545
Option 2: Moroccan Bath + Hair Mask (Aloe Vera/Coconut)
Pay QR215 instead of QR745
Option 3: Moroccan Bath + Macadamia Hair Treatment + Blow-Dry
Pay QR299 instead of QR870
- Relax your tired nerves & muscles while enhancing your body’s blood circulation through a relaxing Moroccan bath in a steam room!
- Moroccan bath also brightens and softens the skin removing dead skin through intense scrubbing and massage
- Duration: 60mins
Hair Mask (Aloe Vera or Coconut)
- Aloe vera is a popular ingredient used to make hair shiny, smooth, and thick when used regularly; this hair mask will keep your hair healthy by preventing split ends and repairing damaged ends
- Coconut helps rejuvenate and moisturize the scalp; coconut moisturizes dry hair, promotes long, strong, and healthy hair growth and adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair!
- Depending on your hair, the right hair mask will be applied
- Duration: 10-15mins
Macadamia Hair Treatment
- Great for calming the hair of frizz, tangles, and dullness
- Its high fatty acid content is the real winner for skin and hair! It helps add shine, strength, and nourishment to the hair follicles, which in turn fight off hair loss and brittle strands
- Duration: 15-20mins
- Finish with a professional blow-dry for that irresistible shine!
Detoxify your skin & hair!
Al Aqsa Medical Center is a multi-specialty institution providing dental treatment, physiotherapy, weight reduction programs, obstetrics, gynecology, dermatology, general medicine, antenatal, postnatal, and lactation services.