- Full Price
- 300 QR
- You Save
- 150 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 13 July – 23 Sept 2019
- Timings: Sat – Thu: 10am – 9pm / Fri: 12pm – 9pm
- Not valid 7 days before & 3 days during Eid Al Adha 2019
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/appointments, contact:
- Gharaffa Branch: 4418 5687 / 4038 2954 / 3094 0943
- Izghawa Branch: 3033 6266 / 4451 2854
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
- Ladies only deal
Please see the terms for all deals here
Pay QR150 instead of QR300
- Treat yourself and indulge in a relaxing and cleansing Moroccan Bath!
- Enjoy a body steam to stimulate deep detoxification by eliminating toxins and pollutants through your perspiration!
- This treatment exfoliates and rejuvenates your skin, leaving you with a smoother & clearer complexion
- La Sultan de Saba products will be used
- Duration: Approx. 45mins
Pamper yourself with 50% off!
The salon offers high-end quality service from your hair down to your nails. The salon in Doha has opened a year ago but the Kuwait branch has been opened for a long time. Starting from nails, mani/pedi, artificial nails and paraffin services to Moroccan baths of different varieties. Same as body waxing and several types of facials.
When it comes to hair services, they offer different kinds of hair treatments like smoothening or straightening treatments. Hairstyles, from simple blow dry brushing to the extravagant hairstyles for different occasion, they have it all. They also have both full hair color and highlights. The staff is mainly from Tunisia and Morocco with our nail technicians from the Philippines.
The main goal is to satisfy all customers with whatever beauty needs they want. They do hair consultation and tests before doing any hair treatments to make sure that everything will be done properly.
Their makeup artists are Tunisian and Qatari ladies. They work with appointments so we prefer our customers to call 2 days prior to your preferred appointment, but walk-in customers can be accepted depending on the availability of staff. They also offer home services.