- Full Price
- 1497 QR
- You Save
- 1438 QR
- Valid from 1 Dec. 2017 – 1 Feb. 2018
- One voucher per person per course
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 1 Feb. 2018 will NOT be refunded
- No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad & Android
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: Blue Mountain’s FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- For all diploma courses, the diplomas will be generated by Online Academies
- For further information or Customer Support, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.bluemountaintraining.com/microsoft-office/microsoft-excel/ms-excel-2016-set-of-3-interactive-courses or Blue Mountain’s FAQ
- Course includes full tutor support 24/7, by email or telephone! – change to – Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- 12 months unlimited access to course content – add
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your Grab and assign your course:
- Visit: https://www.bluemountaintraining.com/redeem-voucher
- Enter your code
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account if you’re a new Blue Mountain user
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
MS Excel 2016 Online Course
Pay QR59 instead of QR1497
- MS Excel is widely used in businesses and organisations, so adding advanced skills in this popular computer program to your CV is sure to boost career prospects.
- Job-seekers and those seeking promotion will find this course package a worthwhile investment, as will business owners looking to make their operations run as smoothly as possible.
- Many people also utilise Excel spreadsheets for their home and personal admin. Those looking for a flexible study solution will benefit from the convenience of this online, learn anywhere course.
- Progress to an advanced level of Microsoft Excel 2016 expertise with this great value set of three interactive courses. Work through the Introduction, Intermediate and Advanced courses to develop a MS Excel 2016 skillset that will be useful at work, when running a business and at home.
- On progression through a total of 98 lessons across three courses you’ll gain an advanced level of Microsoft Excel 2016 skills and understanding. Interactive lessons make learning easy as you get acquainted with the program environment and its key tools, functions and benefits.
- No previous experience or qualifications are required!
- Avoid travel and study at home in your own time and at your own pace!
- Course includes full tutor support 24/7, by email or telephone!
- Online course materials are emailed to you as e-documents!
Tame the Excel Monster!
If Excel could hear the yelling and screaming and grunting that most people say when trying to work with it, its feelings may be just a bit hurt. Thankfully, Excel is lacking a personality… but the angry muttering will decrease to a minimum after these sharp, smart courses!
MS Excel 2016: Introduction
- Follow 34 lessons totally approx 17 study hours.
- Familiarise yourself with MS Excel 2016, its documents and controls.
- Learn to create tables step by step.
- Find out how to enter values correctly into the cells.
- Learn how to set up cell formatting, including conditional formatting.
- Study the manipulation of each cell and cell range.
- Learn to work with worksheets and entire files.
- Discover how to create a chart.
- Learn to create calculations using basic arithmetic formulas.
MS Excel 2016: Intermediate
- Follow 35 lessons totally approx 18 study hours.
- Follow interactive lessons focused mainly on performing calculations.
- Broaden your basic knowledge by the application of logical and text functions.
- Understand the principles of referencing to the values in other cells.
- Learn to fill cells with series of data.
- Familiarise yourself with the advanced options of sorting and filtering data.
- Study searching for specific values in extensive tables.
- Examine how to split longer text entries in tables into individual data placed into several columns.
MS Excel 2016: Advanced
- Follow 29 lessons totally approx 15 study hours.
- Focus on the creation of charts and automation of the work in the program using macros.
- Also examine the insertion of various graphical elements into worksheets i.e. shapes or SmartArt graphics.
- Learn to prepare a table or entire worksheet before printing.
- Familiarise yourself with the options of protecting and sharing the workbook content.
- Look at the usage of macros, including their creation, editing and the options of macro security.
Advantages of this Course
- Study at your own pace, whenever and wherever is convenient.
- Benefit from great value for money with this introductory, intermediate and advanced course package.
- Boost your IT skills with all you need to know about MS Excel 2016.
- Add practical Excel skills to your CV – useful in many jobs and careers.
- A fantastic investment for small business owners.
- Excel is a great tool for keeping track of household finances.
- Technical support available if needed.
- Have access to the course content for 12 months.
- Ensure that you excel in all aspects of Microsoft Excel 2016 with this great value three course package.
This course Is supplied by Blue Mountain. Founded in 2002, Blue Mountain specializes in delivering a vast array of education and training programs to a wide variety of clients in all sectors, with a strong team of career developers being available to advise students on career paths and study programs.
With over 200 man years already invested in research and development, Blue Mountain aim to offer a one-stop end to end e-Learning development solution, seamlessly combining Animated Content, Video Based Training, Audio Based Training, Virtual Classroom and Virtual Laboratories into a solution that will undoubtedly provide its clients a 21st century education programs.