- Full Price
- 380 QR
- You Save
- 311 QR
- Valid from 19 Oct- 19 Dec 2018
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 18 Dec will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by Vizual Coaching and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- For more information visit: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/microsoft-office/microsoft-word/ms-word-2013-set-of-3-interactive-courses or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet access and audio required
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- No software included
- Course log-in details and instructions will be sent to you within 3 working days of redemption
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. information found here https://www.vizualcoaching.
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Free technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
- Enter voucher code:
- Click on REDEEM
- If you are a first time student enter your email ID and register for a new account by filling your details in the following steps.
- If you are returning student you will be asked to login to your Virtual Campus
- Complete registration form and set up your username and password
- Start Learning!
Please see the terms for all deals here
MS Word 2013 Package – Introduction, Intermediate And Advanced Online Course
Pay QR69 instead of QR380
- Word skills are essential in many jobs, including office based and admin roles, and they’re also useful for business owners and the self-employed, for correspondence and administration.
- Through the course of the lessons you’ll advance your knowledge of MS Word 2013 program tools, enabling you to create perfectly designed documents for work, business and personal use.
- With lessons and video tutorials, you’ll learn how to maximize tips, deliver excellent service, and take your career to the next level.
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- We all have a busy life and we get it. You can study anytime you wish: late in the evening, weekends – whatever suits you better
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
Master office skills at 82% off!
MS Word 2013 Introduction
- Familiarise yourself with the program interface and navigation within it.
- Learn to enter basic text.
- Practise checking spelling and grammar.
- Get to know the basic print settings, including page setup and insterting headers and footers.
MS Word 2013 Intermediate
- Learn to adjust the program environment to suit your needs.
- Try effective formatting of text using styles.
- Apply the templates offered by the program to create well designed documents.
- Examine the creation and editing of tables.
- Learn to insert and edit various graphic objects, including pictures, charts, SmartArt graphics and shapes.
MS Word 2013 Advanced
- Focus on the tools used mainly for editing longer documents or for automating work.
- Learn to split the documents into sections, including inserting headers and footers.
- Discover how to insert a title page and add a watermark.
- Practise creating a table of contents.
- Look at numbering inserting pictures and other objects, and creating automatic lists.
- Learn to use fields, hyperlinks and cross-reference, footnotes and endnotes.
- Familiarise yourself with the tools used when multiple users work in the same document, i.e. notes, tracking performed changes and creating sub-documents.
- Discover the function of Mail Merge to send multiple letters at once.
- Look at the application of building blocks and fields.
With online courses in accounting and bookkeeping, project management, Microsoft technical, Microsoft office, networking and many more, Vizual Coaching has everything you need to go further.
Learn today, lead tomorrow…