- Full Price
- 2200 QR
- You Save
- 820 QR
- Voucher valid from 4 Jan - 2 Aug 2019
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Trip to Nepal
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased
- Valid for travelers aged 10 – 65 years old
- Bookings subject to availability
- In cases of room/hotel non-availability, other similar hotel options will be arranged
- Bookings must be made at least 10 days in advance of actual travel date
- Offer is valid for travel until 2 Aug 2019. Redeem before 20 July 2019 for travel before 29 July 2019
- For bookings email your Qgrabs.com voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name (as per passport), contact number & your preferred date of travel
- Book tour FIRST before purchasing flights to ensure date availability
Qgrabs.com Booking Guarantees:
If you are unable to secure your preferred dates within 14 days of purchase, we’ll refund you in full, excluding a 5% deduction for transaction charges. Evidence of attempted booking must be emailed to Qgrabs.com within this 14 day period
After 14 days of purchase, 70% of total purchase will be refunded in the form of STORE CREDIT only subject to no booking having been confirmed
Once booking is confirmed:
- Cancellations are not permitted
- Voucher will be voided
- Traveler’s names cannot be changed
- If the voucher is not redeemed, the voucher is forfeited and no refund will be issued
Flights & Airport Tax
Nepal Tourist Visa charges (30USD pp) & coordination
Tips and Gratitude
Bar Bills, Mineral Water, Sodas
Kathmandu entrance fees where applicable (QR90 on average)
Personal Travel Insurance – Medical, Natural Disasters and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage
Extras such as laundry, telephone calls, faxes, e-mails, etc.
Expenses of personal nature
Lunch & Dinner outside the hotel
Excursions, other than those mentioned in the itinerary below
Price does not include services other than those specified
Qgrabs.com tip: book EARLY to secure your desired dates!
Option 1: 5 Night / 6 Day Nepal Trekking Adventure – 1 Adult
Pay QR1380 instead of QR2200
Option 2: 5 Night / 6 Day Nepal Trekking Adventure – 2 Adults
Pay QR2460 instead of QR3500
Option 3: 5 Night / 6 Day Nepal Trekking Adventure – 5 Adults
Pay QR5900 instead of QR7500
Kathmandu: Hotel Thamel Park or similar for 3 nights!
Nagarkot: Hotel View Point or similar for 1 night!
Chisopani: Dorje Lhakpa or similar guest house for 1 night!
Your adventure to Nepal includes:
- New Kathmandu Valley Cultural Trail for moderate trekkers.
- Nepal culture and Himalayan view experienced with simple preparation and minimum equipment.
- Breakfast included every morning of your stay with lunch & dinner.
- Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Airport Pick Up and Drop Off.
- 2 Night / 3 Day Kathmandu Valley Trekking.
- Panoramic view of mountains from Chisopani, including Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Annapuna and Langtang ranges.
- English-speaking Trekking Guide to explore the native lifestyle thoroughly.
- Shivapuri National Park Permit with park exploration.
- Visit to the ancient temple of Changunarayan – a World Heritage Site.
- The best option for those with limited time in Nepal.
- See the amazing recovery of Nepal and help bring more life to the country.
Up to 37% off an unforgettable trek!
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
On arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, you will be greeted by the staff, who will escort you to the hotel, where the office staff will give you a brief orientation about the hotel, Kathmandu itself, trekking, and the do’s and don’ts of the area. They will also review any additional information that you might require while in Nepal, including an overview of the next day’s sightseeing tour.
Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
After your breakfast, you will precede to Kathmandu Durbar Square, where you will tour the ancient palace, the temple of the Kumari, the living goddess of Nepal, Hanuman Dhoka and Kasthamandav Temple with a guide knowledgeable about Nepalese history, architecture, and religion. From there, you will proceed by taxi or bus to the Buddhist site, Swoyambhunath Stupa, also known as the “Monkey Temple” because of its lively troops of resident monkeys. You will then visit Pashupatinath Temple, the holiest shrine for Hindus, situated on the banks of the holy Bagmati River, a popular cremation site. Before returning to the hotel, you will visit Boudhnath Stupa, a Buddhist pilgrimage center and home to many colorful gompas, or monasteries. Once back at the hotel, you will receive a briefing about the trek and have a chance to meet your guides and ask any last minute questions before tomorrow morning’s departure.
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included)
Drive to Sundarijal (1460m) 01 Hr and trek to Chisapani (2165m) 04 Hrs
Drive to Sundarijal which is 13 km. from Kathmandu. Sundarijal is situated at the elevation of 1460m from where the trek starts. Beyond Sundarijal, the trail climbs continuously through forest to a medieval looking reservoir, the dam and waterworks. The trail leaves the water supply system and climbs steeply to a road to 1550m. Then cross the road and continue climb to the top of the Shivapuri ridge, the first village on the trail with the sprawling Tamang settlement of Milkshake at 1895m. There are few small tea shops where you can sit for a cup of tea and enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley. Beyond Mulkharka, the trail continues to climb steadily. After passing through an army camp, the trail enters the Shivapuri National Park. Most of the Shivapuri ridge is dense forest of pine and oak. Climb continues down the ridge through a forest of oak and rhododendron to Chisapani at 2165m.
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included)
Trek to Nagarkot (1932m) 06 Hrs
After breakfast, you proceed to flat trails for about 3 hours. The trail descends almost two hours then you will reach small village called Chowki Bhanjyang where you will have lunch. Beyond Chowki Bhanjyang, the trail is flat for almost one and half hours then 30 minutes ascend to arrive at the beautiful Hill station called Nagarkot, situated at an altitude of 2175 m. which provides the grand stand panoramic views of the Himalayas. You can see five of the fourteen tallest mountains in the world, including Mt. Everest Region(8848 m.). Other mountains are Lhotse (8516 m.), Cho Oyu (8201 m.), Makalu (8463 m.) and Manaslu (8163 m.) and many other lesser summits. The view of the peaks looks gorgeous during Sunrise and Sunset.
(Breakfast and Lunch included)
Trek to Changunarayan (1700m) 03 Hrs and drive to Kathmandu 01 Hr
After breakfast, an easy walk down to Changunarayan Temple, listed in the world heritage site. This is a fifth century made Temple located over a hillock 15 km. east of Kathmandu and is full of artistic works on metal and wood. Inscription dating back to 464 AD found here are the first epigraphic evidences of Nepalese history. After a visit to this Temple, drive back to Kathmandu and relax. In the evening, you will enjoy a complimentary welcome dinner at one of the finest traditional Nepalese restaurants in Kathmandu, with the necessary transfer to and from the hotel by taxi, bus.
(Breakfast and Dinner included)
Departure to onward destination with car drop-off to the airport.
Keep the departure time of international flight in mind, and make sure to keep your confirmed air ticket and passport handy! The staff will take you to the airport for your final departure from beautiful Nepal.
Welcome to an exciting quest to the Himalayan Kingdom that you have been looking for. The Nepal Trekking Company is the best way to make your dream come true. They are a government certified company with a group of professionals with an excellent experience serving continuously in the same sector for years and years to come. They have been specializing in trekking, mountain expedition and various enthralling events in Nepal and other adjacent Himalayan regions of Tibet, Bhutan and India in an affordable and competitive price.