- Full Price
- 3648 QR
- You Save
- 2186 QR
- Voucher valid 19 Jan. 2018 – 20 July 2018
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Trip to Nepal
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased
- Valid for travelers aged 10 – 65 years old
- Bookings subject to availability
- In cases of room/hotel non-availability, other similar hotel options will be arranged
- Bookings must be made at least 10 days in advance of actual travel date
- Offer is valid for travel until 20 July 2018. Redeem before 10 July 2018 for travel before 20 July 2018
- For bookings email your Qgrabs.com voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name (as per passport), contact number & your preferred date of travel
- Book with Trekking Guide Team Adventure FIRST before purchasing flights to ensure date availability
Qgrabs.com Booking Guarantees:
If you are unable to secure your preferred dates within 14 days of purchase, we’ll refund you in full, excluding a 5% deduction for transaction charges. Evidence of attempted booking must be emailed to Qgrabs.com within this 14 day period
After 14 days of purchase, 70% of total purchase will be refunded in the form of STORE CREDIT only subject to no booking having been confirmed
Once booking is confirmed:
- Cancellations are not permitted
- Voucher will be voided
- Traveler’s names cannot be changed
- If the voucher is not redeemed, the voucher is forfeited and no refund will be issued
Flights & Airport Tax
Nepal Tourist Visa charges (30USD pp) & coordination
Tips and Gratitude
Bar Bills, Mineral Water, Sodas
Kathmandu entrance fees where applicable (QR90 on average)
Shivapuri National Park Permit (QR20 on average)
Personal Travel Insurance – Medical, Natural Disasters and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage
Extras such as laundry, telephone calls, faxes, e-mails, etc.
Expenses of personal nature
Excursions, other than those mentioned in the itinerary below
Price does not include services other than those specified
Qgrabs.com tip: book EARLY to secure your desired dates!
Option 1: 5 Night / 6 Day Nepal Trekking Adventure – 1 Adult
Pay QR1462 instead of QR3648
Option 2: 5 Night / 6 Day Nepal Trekking Adventure – 2 Adults
Pay QR2553 instead of QR5108
Option 3: 5 Night / 6 Day Nepal Trekking Adventure – 4 Adults
Pay QR4387 instead of QR8756
Kathmandu: Hotel Thamel, Hotel Pilgrim or similar for 3 nights!
Nagarkot: Hotel View Point or similar for 1 night!
Chisopani: Nepalese Family Tea Lodges for 1 night!
Your adventure to Nepal includes:
- New Kathmandu Valley Cultural Trail for moderate trekkers!
- Nepal culture and Himalayan view experienced with simple preparation and minimum equipment!
- Breakfast included every morning of your stay, with some lunches and dinners too!
- Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu by Private Vehicle!
- Airport Pick Up and Drop Off!
- 2 Night / 3 Day Kathmandu Valley Trekking!
- Panoramic view of mountains from Chisopani, including Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Annapuna and Langtang ranges!
- English-speaking Trekking Guide to explore the native lifestyle thoroughly!
- Shivapuri National Park Permit with park exploration!
- Visit to the ancient temple of Changunarayan – a World Heritage Site!
- The best option for those with limited time in Nepal!
- See the amazing recovery of Nepal and help bring more life to the country!
Trek to the Skies!
Ready for your adventure?! Just look at some shots of the Nepalese mountains and you’ll know it’s a wonder you can’t miss! Get out and explore firsthand – step by step!
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Wake-up early in the morning (around 8:00 am) and drive to Sundarijal by vehicle and hike up to Chisopani (2200m – 7hrs) crossing Shivapura National Park. Overnight at Chisopani
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included)
Wake up early in the morning to see sunrise from Chisopani with panoramic view of 20 snow covered mountains. After breakfast, hike to Nagarkot for 7 hours by straight trail. Overnight at Nagarkot hotel
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included)
Early morning sunrise panoramic views of various mountains including Mount Everest. After breakfast, trek down to Changunarayan and visit old Hindu Temple Changunaraya and drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel
(Breakfast and Lunch included)
After breakfast, we will go for sightseeing which covers Monkey Temple, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Patan Durbar Square. Return back to Kathmandu hotel with overnight there
(Breakfast and Dinner included)
Departure to onward destination with car drop-off to the airport.
Nagarkot Hotel Example: Hotel View Point
From its humble 15-room beginnings, Hotel View Point has become a deluxe hotel with 45 rooms to accommodate guests and visitors. Wooden paneled rooms are complemented with well-firnished carpets along with private baths plus hot and cold showers. The roof top gives a magnificent panoramic view, and guests upon arrival will be greeted instantly by the serene and comfortable settings.
Kathmandu Hotel Example: Hotel Thamel:
Boasting a convenient location, Hotel Thamel is an ideal place from which to explore the best of Kathmandu and Nepal. Dedicated to being, not only a preferred accommodation choice but also one-stop shop for guests’ needs, the hotel is equipped with restaurants, retail outlets and bookshops, and also offers Trekking equipment rental, bicycle rental, arrangements for treks, rafting, wildlife tours and sightseeing tours.
Trekking Guide Team Adventure has been serving the people who relish the natural beauty of Nepal since 2007 while receiving the humble appreciation of more than 5000 individuals from all around the world.
Standing at the entrance of this enchanting place, Trekking Guide Team Adventure welcomes you with the promise and dedication that you will not miss anything but rather be overwhelmed with everything you get to see in Nepal.
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is a joint team effort of hospitable and professional experts, aiming to provide the complete holiday with varieties of thrills to all kinds of people, even to those with physical challenges. Mental relaxation as well as spiritual delight is also a lovely benefit.
Apart from mountain expeditions and trekking, customers can enjoy Jungle Safari, Mountain Biking, Cultural Tour and Rafting trips in the great Himalayan area. The adventure trails are designed to cover wide range of flora and fauna, which you will find interesting during the trip. It also offers numerous trekking opportunities – from short and easy treks to the long and challenging one to little visited Himalayan enclaves.