- Full Price
- 2200 QR
- You Save
- 820 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid for redemption/travel from 7 Feb - 6 June 2020
- Valid for 6 Days/5 Nights Nepal Trekking with Accommodation, Meals & Sightseeing for ONE Adult
- Valid for ages 15 to 65yrs
- Bookings subject to availability (it is recommended to book early to secure your travel dates)
- Bookings must be made at least 10 days in advance from the actual travel date
- For bookings, email your Qgrabs voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name (as per passport), contact number and your preferred travel dates
- Book FIRST before purchasing flights to ensure date availability
- In cases of room/hotel non-availability, other similar hotel options will be arranged
- If the voucher is not redeemed within the voucher validity period, the voucher will be forfeited and no refund will be issued
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased
Qgrabs Booking Guarantees:
If you are unable to secure your preferred dates within 14 days after purchase, we’ll refund you the total amount with 5% deduction for transaction charges. Proof of the booking attempt must be e-mailed to help@Qgrabs.com within this 14-day period.
After the 14-day period, 70% of the total amount will be refunded in the form of STORE CREDIT ONLY (subject to no booking having been confirmed).
Once booking is confirmed:
- Cancellations/refunds are NOT permitted
- Voucher will be considered used
- Traveler’s name CANNOT be changed
This Voucher Does NOT Include:
- Flights & Airport Tax
- Nepal Tourist Visa Charges (30USD per Person) & Coordination
- Tips & Gratitude
- Bar Bills, Mineral Water, Miscellaneous (Laundry, Telephone Calls, Faxes, etc.)
- Kathmandu Entrance Fees (where applicable; QR90 on Average)
- Personal Travel Insurance (medical, natural disasters and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage/equipment loss, theft or damage)
- Meals Outside the Hotel
- Excursions Other Than Those Mentioned in the Itinerary
- Services Other Than Those Specified
- Other Expenses of Personal Nature
Please see the terms for all deals here
6 Days/5 Nights Nepal Trekking with Accommodation, Meals & Sightseeing – One Adult
Pay QR1380 instead of QR2200
- Located between the majestic Himalaya Mountains and the fascinating Indian jungles, Nepal is a land where things like yaks, yetis, mountain peaks and hidden monasteries appear to be seemingly common!
- Over the years, Nepal has also managed to invent itself into a popular travel destination; its rich natural beauty, historic attractions and vast cultural heritage has proven to be the perfect mix between the ancient and the modern, slow-paced lifestyles and frantic city life
- If you’re visiting Nepal and want to discover its wonders but you only have limited time, this tour is the best option for you!
- Kathmandu: Hotel Thamel Park or similar for THREE nights
- Nagarkot: Hotel View Point or similar for ONE night
- Chisopani: Dorje Lhakpa or similar guest house for ONE night
- 3 Days/2 Nights New Kathmandu Valley Trekking Cultural Trail for Moderate Trekkers
- Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Nepal Culture and Himalayan View Experience with Simple Preparation and Minimum Equipment
- Chisopani Panoramic View of Mountains (includes Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Annapurna and Langtang Ranges)
- Shivapuri National Park Permit with Park Exploration
- Ancient Temple of Changunarayan Visit (World Heritage Site)
- Daily Breakfast and Lunch OR Dinner (as per itinerary)
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-Off
- English-Speaking Trekking Guide
See below for the itinerary!
Trekking experience like no other!
The Nepal Trekking Company is the best way to make your Nepal dream come true. They are a government-certified company with a group of experienced professionals serving continuously in the same sector for years.
They are specializing in trekking, mountain expedition and various enthralling events in Nepal and other adjacent Himalayan regions of Tibet, Bhutan and India in an affordable yet competitive price.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to the Hotel
- On arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, you will be greeted and escorted by the staff to the hotel. From there, you will be given a brief orientation about the hotel, Kathmandu itself, trekking and the dos and don’ts of the area. They will also review any additional information that you might require while in Nepal, including an overview of the next day’s sightseeing tour.
Day 2: Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley (Breakfast Included)
- After your breakfast, you will proceed to Kathmandu Durbar Square, where you will tour the ancient palace, the temple of the Kumari, the living goddess of Nepal, Hanuman Dhoka and Kasthamandav Temple with a guide knowledgeable about Nepalese history, architecture and religion. From there, you will proceed by taxi or bus to the Buddhist site, Swoyambhunath Stupa, also known as the “Monkey Temple” because of its lively troops of resident monkeys. You will then visit Pashupatinath Temple, the holiest shrine for Hindus, situated on the banks of the holy Bagmati River, a popular cremation site. Before returning to the hotel, you will visit Boudhnath Stupa, a Buddhist pilgrimage center and home to many colorful gompas or monasteries. Once back at the hotel, you will receive a briefing about the trek and have a chance to meet your guides and ask any last-minute questions before the departure in the morning.
Day 3: 1-hr Drive to Sundarijal and 4-hr Trek to Chisapani (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
- Drive to Sundarijal, which is 13km away from Kathmandu. Sundarijal is situated at the elevation of 1460m from where the trek starts. Beyond Sundarijal, the trail climbs continuously through the forest to a medieval-looking reservoir, the dam and waterworks. The trail leaves the water supply system and climbs steeply to a road at 1550m. Then, cross the road and the climb will continue to the top of the Shivapuri Ridge, the first village on the trail with the sprawling Tamang Settlement of Milkshake at 1895m, where there are a few small shops where you can sit for a cup of tea and enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley. Beyond Mulkharka, the trail continues for a steady climb. After passing through an army camp, the trail enters the Shivapuri National Park. Most of Shivapuri Ridge is a dense forest of pine and oak. The climb continues down the ridge through a forest of oak and rhododendron to Chisapani at 2165m.
Day 4: 6-hr Trek to Nagarkot (Breakfast and Lunch Included)
- After breakfast, you will proceed to the flat trails for about 3hrs. The trail will descend for almost two hours then you will reach a small village called Chowki Bhanjyang where you will have lunch. Beyond Chowki Bhanjyang, the trail is flat for almost one and a half hours then you will descend for 30mins to arrive at the beautiful hill station called Nagarkot, situated at an altitude of 2175m, which provides the grandstand panoramic views of the Himalayas. You can see five of the fourteen tallest mountains in the world, including Mt. Everest Region (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Makalu (8463m), Manaslu (8163m) and many other summits.
Day 5: 3-hr Trek to Changunarayan and 1-hr Drive to Kathmandu (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Included)
- After breakfast, you will take an easy walk down to Changunarayan Temple, a World Heritage Site. It’s a fifth-century made temple located over a hillock 15km east of Kathmandu and is full of artistic metal and woodworks. An inscription dating back to 464 AD found here is the first epigraphic evidence of the Nepalese history. After a visit to this temple, you will drive back to Kathmandu and relax. In the evening, you will enjoy a complimentary welcome dinner in one of the finest traditional Nepalese restaurants in Kathmandu with the necessary transfer to and from the hotel by taxi and/or bus.
Day 6: Drop-Off to the Airport; Departure (Breakfast Included)
- Be mindful of your flight departure time and make sure to keep your confirmed air ticket and passport handy!