- Full Price
- 2200 QR
- You Save
- 820 QR
- Voucher valid from 28 June – 23 Dec 2019
- Voucher valid for travel until 31 Dec 2019
- Voucher valid for 6 Days / 5 Nights tour in Nepal – Accommodation, Meals & Sightseeing
- Valid for travelers aged 15yrs – 65yrs old
- For bookings, e-mail your Qgrabs.com voucher to email@example.com with your name (as per passport), contact number & your preferred date of travel
- Bookings subject to availability
- Bookings must be made at least 10 days in advance from the actual travel date
- Book tour FIRST before purchasing flights to ensure date availability
- In cases of room/hotel non-availability, other similar hotel options will be arranged
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased
Qgrabs.com Booking Guarantees:
If you are unable to secure your preferred dates within 14 days of purchase, we’ll refund you in full, excluding a 5% deduction for transaction charges. Evidence of booking attempt must be emailed to help@Qgrabs.com within this 14-day period.
After 14 days of purchase, 70% of the total purchase will be refunded in the form of STORE CREDIT ONLY subject to no booking having been confirmed.
Once booking is confirmed:
- Cancellations are not permitted
- Voucher will be voided
- Traveler’s names cannot be changed
- If the voucher is not redeemed, the voucher is forfeited and no refund will be issued
- Flights & Airport Tax
- Nepal Tourist Visa charges (30USD per person) & coordination
- Tips & Gratitude
- Bar Bills, Mineral Water, Sodas
- Kathmandu Entrance Fees (where applicable; QR90 on average)
- Personal Travel Insurance – medical, natural disasters and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage/equipment loss, theft or damage
- Miscellaneous such as laundry, telephone calls, faxes, e-mails, etc.
- Meals outside the hotel
- Excursions other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Services other than those specified
- Other expenses of personal nature
Qgrabs.com tip: book EARLY to secure your desired dates!
6 Days / 5 Nights Nepal Trekking Adventure – One Adult
Pay QR1380 instead of QR2200
If you’re visiting Nepal and want to discover its beauty but you only have limited time, this tour is the best option for you!
Kathmandu: Hotel Thamel Park or similar for 3 nights
Nagarkot: Hotel View Point or similar for 1 night
Chisopani: Dorje Lhakpa or similar guest house for 1 night
Your adventure to Nepal includes:
- New Kathmandu Valley Cultural Trail for moderate trekkers
- Nepal culture and Himalayan view experienced with simple preparation and minimum equipment
- Daily breakfast and lunch/dinner as per itinerary
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- 3 Days / 2 Nights Kathmandu Valley trekking
- Panoramic view of mountains from Chisopani – including Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Annapuna and Langtang ranges
- English-speaking trekking guide to discover the native lifestyle thoroughly
- Shivapuri National Park Permit with park exploration
- Visit to the ancient temple of Changunarayan – a World Heritage Site
Up to 37% off a trekking experience like no other!
Welcome to an exciting quest to the Himalayan Kingdom that you have been looking for!
The Nepal Trekking Company is the best way to make your dream come true. They are a government-certified company with a group of experienced professionals serving continuously in the same sector for years and years to come.
They have been specializing in trekking, mountain expedition and various enthralling events in Nepal and other adjacent Himalayan regions of Tibet, Bhutan and India in an affordable and competitive price.
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
On arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, you will be greeted and escorted by the staff to the hotel. From there, you will be given a brief orientation about the hotel, Kathmandu itself, trekking, and the do’s and don’ts of the area. They will also review any additional information that you might require while in Nepal, including an overview of the next day’s sightseeing tour.
Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
After your breakfast, you will proceed to Kathmandu Durbar Square, where you will tour the ancient palace, the temple of the Kumari, the living goddess of Nepal, Hanuman Dhoka and Kasthamandav Temple with a guide knowledgeable about Nepalese history, architecture, and religion. From there, you will proceed by taxi or bus to the Buddhist site, Swoyambhunath Stupa, also known as the “Monkey Temple” because of its lively troops of resident monkeys. You will then visit Pashupatinath Temple, the holiest shrine for Hindus, situated on the banks of the holy Bagmati River, a popular cremation site. Before returning to the hotel, you will visit Boudhnath Stupa, a Buddhist pilgrimage center and home to many colorful gompas, or monasteries. Once back at the hotel, you will receive a briefing about the trek and have a chance to meet your guides and ask any last minute questions before tomorrow morning’s departure.
Drive to Sundarijal (1460m) 1hr and trek to Chisapani (2165m) 4hrs
Drive to Sundarijal which is 13 km from Kathmandu. Sundarijal is situated at the elevation of 1460m from where the trek starts. Beyond Sundarijal, the trail climbs continuously through forest to a medieval-looking reservoir, the dam and waterworks. The trail leaves the water supply system and climbs steeply to a road to 1550m. Then cross the road and continue to climb to the top of the Shivapuri ridge, the first village on the trail with the sprawling Tamang settlement of Milkshake at 1895m. There are few small tea shops where you can sit for a cup of tea and enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley. Beyond Mulkharka, the trail continues to climb steadily. After passing through an army camp, the trail enters the Shivapuri National Park. Most of the Shivapuri ridge is a dense forest of pine and oak. The climb continues down the ridge through a forest of oak and rhododendron to Chisapani at 2165m.
(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
Trek to Nagarkot (1932m) 6hrs
After breakfast, you proceed to flat trails for about 3hrs. The trail descends almost two hours then you will reach a small village called Chowki Bhanjyang where you will have lunch. Beyond Chowki Bhanjyang, the trail is flat for almost one and a half hours then 30mins ascend to arrive at the beautiful hill station called Nagarkot, situated at an altitude of 2175m, which provides the grand stand panoramic views of the Himalayas. You can see five of the fourteen tallest mountains in the world, including Mt. Everest Region (8848m). Other mountains are Lhotse (8516m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Makalu (8463m) and Manaslu (8163m) and many other lesser summits. The view of the peaks looks gorgeous during sunrise and sunset.
(Breakfast and Lunch included)
Trek to Changunarayan (1700m) 3hrs and drive to Kathmandu 1hr
After breakfast, you will take an easy walk down to Changunarayan Temple, listed in the world heritage site. This is a fifth-century made temple located over a hillock 15km east of Kathmandu and is full of artistic works on metal and wood. An inscription dating back to 464 AD found here is the first epigraphic evidence of the Nepalese history. After a visit to this temple, you will drive back to Kathmandu and relax. In the evening, you will enjoy a complimentary welcome dinner at one of the finest traditional Nepalese restaurants in Kathmandu with the necessary transfer to and from the hotel by taxi and/or bus.
(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
Departure to onward destination with car drop-off to the airport
Keep the departure time of international flight in mind and make sure to keep your confirmed air ticket and passport handy! The staff will take you to the airport for your final departure from beautiful Nepal.