- Full Price
- 435 QR
- You Save
- 396 QR
- Valid from 12 Jan. 2018 – 12 March 2018
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 12 March 2018 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 45 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by EventTrix and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://www.eventtrix.com/networking-events-organizer or write to email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to: www.eventtrix.com/start
- Enter voucher code:
- Click on SUBMIT
- If you are a first time student (click on YES) you will be asked to complete registration form
- If you are returning student (click on NO) you will be asked to login to your Virtual Campus
- Complete registration form and set up your username and password
Please see the terms for all deals here
Networking Events Organizer Online Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR435
- Networking events range from local meet-ups to international conferences costing hundreds of millions of dollars. Everyone and anyone benefits from the ability to work their network and these events make it easy to do so.
- Getting involved with these events does not only allow you to add to your skillset; it allows you to change the business landscape by fostering partnerships and witnessing historic deals.
- When you learn more about what it takes to build a successful networking event, you will:
- Learn about different types of networking events
- Learn about the importance of networking in the business world
- Understandwhat it means to make connections
- Learn how to organize your event to encourage attendance and communication
- Even the most experienced event planners need specific knowledge about networking events in their repertoire. These events take more than flawless organization and perfect execution; they require a special touch. It needs the touch of someone who both understands the important of networking and uses it in their daily lives.
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- We all have a busy life and we get it. You can study anytime you wish: late in the evening, weekends – whatever suits you better
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
Let’s Make Friends!
Bring people together in meaningful ways as a networking event organizer. We live in a global world. Yet, the face-to-face interaction is more important than ever. Thus, all businesses, big and small, rely on networking events to meet partners and clients and develop meaningful relationships.
- Different Types of Networking Events
- Formal Networking Events
- Industry- Specific Networking Events
- Informal and Social Networking Events
- Creating Your Own Group & Online Networking
Module 2: The Planning Process
- Sending Invitations
- Choosing a Venue and Planning a Theme
- Marketing to the Right Audience
- Get to Know Your Attendees
- Boosting Attendance
Module 3: Hosting the Event
- Running Check-In
- Hosting a Networking Event
- Creating an Inclusive Atmosphere
- Exercises for Connecting People
Module 4: Measuring Your Success
- Measuring Your Social Media Impact
- Cost Per Attendee Acquisition
- Checking Quality
- Measuring Your Event’s Reputation
Module 5: Building a Legacy
- Post-Event Activities
- Follow-Up Activities
- Managing a Community
- Making Your Next Event Even Better
Over 50,000 students from 122 countries have benefited from the EventTrix opportunity-building learning platform – accredited courses, fact sheets, latest information and much more.
If you are looking to broaden your horizons, upskill and work at something you love, EventTrix is EXACTLY what you’ve been looking for.
They’ve put together a clever combination of really stimulating and useful courses, created to give you highly marketable skills in areas like event planning (of all kinds) and a wide range of hospitality skills. Choose specific topics or combine complementary courses to expand your knowledge base.
EventTrix courses are brought to you by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. This team have lived it, experimented with it and forged new standards. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the industries that interest you most.Course topics like Event & Hospitality Management, Mobile Photography and Bartender Barista (to name a few), can be teamed up with their sharp and relevant business courses so that you can turn your newly acquired skills into a bright future.
Students have 1 year to activate their course and then 60 days to complete a series of modules including real-life examples and other exercises, which help them prepare for exams. Upon completion, students receive a certification. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Education Standards.
Join over 8,000 social media followers and discover how EventTrix can change your future today!