- Full Price
- 20 QR
- You Save
- 10 QR
- Valid from 12 May 2018 – 19 May 2018
- Note that voucher validity is only 15 days from the day the deal launches, this is to conserve the freshness of the plants
- Valid daily 8am – 10pm
- Not valid on Public Holidays
- Please call business 24hours before collection of your items.
- By appointment only – subject to availability
- For further information contact: 66416333 or email email@example.com
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies
- Vouchers cannot be split
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Euphorbia
Pay QR10 instead of QR20
- Easy to grow perinnial plants.
- Popular for their richly colored leaves and unusual flowers.
- Excellent addition to borders, rock gardens, meadows and more.
- Plant Size: 20cm(H) x 20cm(W), Pot size: 6"
Option 2: Adenium Pink
Pay QR30 instead of QR40
- With the appealing colors of the shrubs, these plants are great for an outdoor setting.
- Suitable for desert climate.
- Flowers come in the shades of pink, white and red.
- Plant Size: 30-40cm(H) x 20cm(W), Pot size: 8"
Option 3: Bogainvillea – Red
Pay QR70 instead of QR85
- Poses as one of the most attractive and colorful climbers in the region.
- Easily grown from branch cuttings and can ramble up an arch or pergola with the help of its spines.
- Produces masses of vibrant flowers under low water conditions and full sunlight.
- Plant Size: 70-80cm(H), Pot Size: 12"
Option 4: Bamboo Green
Pay QR95 instead of QR125
- Largest member of the grass family.
- Can survive high temperatures.
- Poses as boundary walls and shades and as a green addition to any garden.
- Plant Size: 1m(H) x 30cm(W), Pot Size: 12"
Option 5: Ceramic Graphical Art Pots – Medium
Pay QR240 instead of QR400
Option 6: Ceramic Graphical Art Pots – Large
Pay QR360 instead of QR600
- Choose one from any 4 of the available graphical prints.
- Medium Pot Size: 52cm(top diameter) x 34cm(H)
- Large Pot Size: 63cm(top diameter) x 42cm(H)
Add color to your outdoors with up to 78% off!
Located near the Vegetable Market, Al Maktab Al Hollandi Garden Center caters to the day-to-day planting requirements of our retail customers. The facility has an extensive range of fresh plants (indoor, outdoor, and seasonal), trees, shrubs and perennials nurtured in a friendly environment. The Garden Center also encompasses all the supplies and finest tools required for a beautiful lawn and garden
Located in Umm Salal Mohammed and operated on a 15,000 sq. meter area, our nursery stocks a huge collection of plants and trees and also acts as a storage unit for the imported plants. What makes our facility unique is the stock of unique and full-size Trees that is usually not available in the country.
With full fledge in-house resources; Al Maktab Al Qatari Al Hollandi has built a reputation of delivering quality landscaping services to our customers. From designing and installing to irrigation and maintenance, we’ve been known for offering consistent and reliable landscaping services to households and businesses.
How to Care:Euphorbias in general are sun lovers, though some will tolerate partial shade. Those with deep-purple or reddish foliage will have more-intense coloring if planted in full sun. Euphorbia plants need weekly watering during the summer. Water whenever the soil is dry several inches below the surface. Water deeply, but don’t let the plants sit in wet soil, drainage is essential.
How to Care: Adenium grows well in desert climates. Daily watering is essential only during hot summer days. As the flower grows in warm climates, where the temperature always remains above 50F even at night, remember to water it regularly even throughout winter months. This will allow the soil to dry out between watering. Adenium grown outdoors in areas where the temperature never goes below 40. The desert rose can survive 40 degrees plus.
How to Care:Water a newly planted bougainvillea frequently to keep the soil moist. Once the plant is established, it blooms best if the soil is a little on the dry side. Water the plant until liquid drips through the drainage hole, then don’t water again until the potting mixture feels slightly dry.
How to Care:Bamboo plants should be placed in a sunny environment that doesn’t provide too much shade. Regular watering will shoot up the process of plant growth. The plant can be cut to the wished height. Remove the dried or yellow leaves, provide enough space for the plant to grow wider too.
Option 5 & 6