- Full Price
- 720 QR
- You Save
- 661 QR
- Valid from 3 Aug. – 3 Oct. 2018
- One voucher per person per course
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 2 Oct. 2018 will NOT be refunded
- No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad & Android
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat 7am – 7pm GMT
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- For further information or Customer Support, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.e-careers.courses/lifestyle-interests/photography/photography-for-kidse-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- 12 months unlimited access to course content
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your Grab and assign your course:
- Visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your code
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account if you’re a new e-Careers.lifestyle user
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Photography for Kids Online Course
Pay QR59 instead of QR720
- Whether you work with children, or would like to teach your own kids something new, embracing their creativity and critical thinking can help their minds develop and allow them to harness a new, rewarding skill.
- With this online course, you will be able to guide your children through a project-based syllabus, covering the history of photography as well as some basic photography techniques, in a fun and engaging way.
- course includes weekly projects which require them to take pictures in real life, by following the weekly briefs and heading out to practise their techniques and snap the perfect shots.
- There are 12 weeks-worth of projects available and each should take between 30 and 60 minutes to complete. If you’re looking for an extracurricular activity that is worth doing, you’ve found it!
- You can access the fascinating and instructive videos on any internet enabled device at any time you like – there’s no timetable to stick to so you can work your way through the course at your own pace.
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind to process at your own pace.
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser.
- 12 months unlimited access to everything.
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Teach your kids a new skill with 92% off!
Key Learning Points
It’s best suited to children who are between the ages of 4 and 13.
- Take a brief look at the history of photography, and touch upon some camera basics to help get started.
- Participate in 12 weekly adventures, covering various photography techniques and challenges, including:
- Household items, architecture, animals and pets, family portraits, plants and nature, the bugs eye view, a photo scavenger hunt, photojournalism, the photo walk, an A-Z photo find, photo diaries and pick-a-colour.
- Pick up some vital photography tips that can help children to continue to hone their skills and see their talent flourish.
Advantages of this course
- Project-based course enables children to learn by doing, at a pace that suits them.
- Practise new techniques for real, by using the new skills in real life.
- Bulk of the syllabus is broken down into manageable chunks – no need to feel overwhelmed with information all at once!
- Syllabus delivered in a fun, engaging and exciting way – there’ll be no reason to get bored!
- Photo reviews help children to see where improvements can be made.
- Lessons are downloadable onto any computer, tablet or smartphone, and can be taken with you when learning on the go.
- Courseware accessible 24/7, 365 days a year – all you need is an active internet connection.
- Tutor support available via email throughout the course.
- Grading also available, should you need the child’s work to be graded for the purpose of home-school or extracurricular credits.
You’re never too young to learn something new; by signing up to this course, you will have the tools you need to teach your children how to take great photos – a skill that they can use and develop for the rest of their lives!