- Full Price
- 300 QR
- You Save
- 210 QR
- Valid from 19 Nov 2018 – 19 Jan 2019
- Valid for all ages
- Each option includes one consultation first
- Type of physio needed shall be decided by the physiotherapist after consultation
- One voucher per person
- May purchase multiples as gifts
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For enquiries/appointments, contact: 44604002 / 4 or 33588901
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24hrs applies
- Last minute cancellations will be treated as a ‘No Show’ and will not be re-scheduled or refunded
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- No shows considered voucher used
- Physiotherapy is given by same gender therapist as patient
- Men & Ladies’ Deal
- Present voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: One Physiotherapy Session for Neck or Back or Knee
Pay QR90 instead of QR300
Option 2: Two Physiotherapy Sessions for Neck or Back or Knee
Pay QR150 instead of QR600
- Relieve the pain in your neck, back or knee with physiotherapy sessions.
- Each physio therapy session is for 40 to 60 mins.
- Each session precedes a consultation from the physiotherapist where you will be advised which type of physio is best suited for you. The types include – Laser, TENS & Ultrasound
- Laser Therapy: Low-intensity laser therapy is a light-based technology proven to be highly effective in the treatment of musculoskeletal problems, wound healing etc. This technology is non-invasive & non-toxic.
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is a non-invasive technique to relieve pain.
- TENS inhibits onward transmission of nociceptive (pain-related) information in the central nervous system and is beneficial for acute and chronic pain.
- Ultrasound is applied using the head of an ultrasound probe that is placed in direct contact with your skin via a transmission coupling gel.
- Therapeutic ultrasound has been shown to cause increases in: healing rates, tissue relaxation, local blood flow & scar tissue breakdown.
The road to recovery starts with up to 75% off
Physio Healing was established in 2013 and have a team of experienced, state registered physiotherapists. From the early diagnosis and treatment of acute injury through to the investigation of chronic and recurrent problems, Heal has the structure to examine, investigate, and provide professional care.
Their Sports Medicine Specialists are experienced in the treatment and rehabilitation of a wide spectrum of sports injuries. They aim not only to treat the injury but assess any underlying factors to help prevent the problem returning. Make an appointment yourself or you can be referred by your doctor, consultant or employer. They are registered with most of the medical insurance companies.
Physiotherapy is the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of injury and disease. They aim to alleviate pain and restore movement and function. Whether you twist your ankle, hurt your back or are injured in the gym or on the pitch, our physiotherapists are trained to help.
Their expertise lies in:
- Spinal problems
- Joint problems
- Sports injuries
- Musculoskeletal Injection Therapy
- Fracture management
- Return to work rehabilitation programmes
- McKenzie, Mulligan and Maitland treatment principles
- Pre and post surgical advice
- Fitness assessments
- General health and posture advice