- Full Price
- 500 QR
- You Save
- 400 QR
- Valid from 6 Sep. - 6 Nov. 2018
- Timings: Sat – Thu: 10am – 1pm / 4pm – 8pm
- Not valid on Fridays and Public Holidays
- Additional services are charged separately
- 24hrs advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For enquiries/appointments, contact: 44353944
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Voucher cannot be split
- No shows considered vouchers used
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival
- Physiotherapy done by same gender as patient
- Men & Ladies Deal
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: One Physiotherapy Session for Back / Shoulder / Neck / Knee
Pay QR100 instead of QR500
Option 2: Two Physiotherapy Sessions for Back / Shoulder / Neck / Knee
Pay QR160 instead of QR1000
- Relieve the pain in your neck, back, shoulder or knee with physiotherapy sessions.
- Each session precedes a consultation from the physiotherapist wherein you shall be advised which type of physio is best suited for you. The types include – Infrared, TENS & Ultrasound
- Infrared sessions include the usage of an infrared lamp which gives out infrared rays.
- Infrared rays help improve blood circulation, pain relief & relaxation of the muscles.
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is a non-invasive technique to relieve pain.
- TENS inhibits onward transmission of nociceptive (pain-related) information in the central nervous system and is beneficial for acute and chronic pain.
- Ultrasound is applied using the head of an ultrasound probe that is placed in direct contact with your skin via a transmission coupling gel.
- Therapeutic ultrasound has been shown to cause increases in: healing rates, tissue relaxation, local blood flow & scar tissue breakdown.
The road to recovery starts with up to 84% off!
Al Aqsa Medical Center is a multi-specialty institution providing dental treatment, physiotherapy, weight reduction programs, obstetrics, gynecology, dermatology, general medicine, antenatal, postnatal and lactation services.