- Full Price
- 510 QR
- You Save
- 215 QR
- Valid from 20 Oct – 5 Nov 2018
- Note that voucher validity is only 15 days from the day the deal launches, this is to conserve the freshness of the plants
- Valid daily 8am – 10pm
- Not valid on Public Holidays
- Please call business 24hrs before collection of your items.
- By appointment only – subject to availability
- For inquiries: 66416333 or email email@example.com
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hrs applies
- Vouchers cannot be split
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Bougainvillea with Ceramic Pot – Medium
Pay QR295 instead of QR510
- Poses as one of the most attractive and colorful climbers in the region.
- Easily grown from branch cuttings and can ramble up an arch or pergola with the help of its spines.
- Produces masses of vibrant flowers under low water conditions and full sunlight.Includes a ceramic pot with chinese art inspired designs
- Bogainvillea: Red Color, Plant height: 70cm
Option 2: Cycus Plant with Ceramic Pot – Medium
Pay QR295 instead of QR510
- Not quite a palm tree but still an amazing ornamental plant, cycas is very appealing.
- Its foliage is particularly elegant and unique, and its thick trunk brings a touch of exotic life to a living room, dining area, or any other room of the house that is well-lit.
- Cycus plant: Height: 65cm
Pot Size Specifications:
- Medium: 52cm (top diameter) x 34cm (height)
Add color to your outdoors with up to 42% off!
Located near the Vegetable Market, Al Maktab Al Hollandi Garden Center caters to the day-to-day planting requirements of our retail customers. The facility has an extensive range of fresh plants (indoor, outdoor, and seasonal), trees, shrubs and perennials nurtured in a friendly environment. The Garden Center also encompasses all the supplies and finest tools required for a beautiful lawn and garden
Located in Umm Salal Mohammed and operated on a 15,000 sq. meter area, our nursery stocks a huge collection of plants and trees and also acts as a storage unit for the imported plants. What makes our facility unique is the stock of unique and full-size Trees that is usually not available in the country.
With full fledge in-house resources; Al Maktab Al Qatari Al Hollandi has built a reputation of delivering quality landscaping services to our customers. From designing and installing to irrigation and maintenance, we’ve been known for offering consistent and reliable landscaping services to households and businesses.
How to Care:Water a newly planted bougainvillea frequently to keep the soil moist. Once the plant is established, it blooms best if the soil is a little on the dry side. Water the plant until liquid drips through the drainage hole, then don’t water again until the potting mixture feels slightly dry.
How to Care: Cycas requires good soil mix that can be amended with ⅓ compost, if you’ve got any. In order to enhance drainage, pour clay pebbles or small stones into the pot to form a layer at the bottom. This will help ensure that roots won’t wallow in water, which could be fatal to it. Water regularly while letting the soil mix dry in the surface before watering again.