- Full Price
- 2412 QR
- You Save
- 2313 QR
- Valid from 12 Jan. 2018 – 12 March 2018
- One voucher per person per course
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 12 March 2018 will NOT be refunded
- No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad & Android
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: Blue Mountain’s FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- For all diploma courses, the diplomas will be generated by Online Academies
- For further information or Customer Support, contact: email@example.com or visit https://www.bluemountaintraining.com/project-quality-management/pmi/project-management-professional-pmp or Blue Mountain’s FAQ
- Course includes full tutor support 24/7, by email or telephone! – change to – Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- 12 months unlimited access to course content – add
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your Grab and assign your course:
- Visit: https://www.bluemountaintraining.com/redeem-voucher
- Enter your code
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account if you’re a new Blue Mountain user
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Project Management Professional (PMP) Course
Pay QR99 instead of QR2412
- WOW them and learn what you need for the PMP qualification exam after learning from the comfort of your home.
- Improve your skills as manager and obtain industry-recognized proof of your abilities.
- Learn all the basic principles of defining projects according to business goals, benefits and the PMP principles.
- Discover how to build plans and processes required to plan every stage, milestone and deliverable of a project’s lifecycle.
- Explore how to build a project team capable of delivering according to expectations and agreements.
- Identify, quantify and mitigate project risks to ensure positive outcomes.
- Understand estimating and budgeting for time, finances and human resources.
- The course is all online and can be accessed from anywhere in the world on a computer with Internet access.
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind to process at your own pace.
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser.
- 12 months unlimited access to everything.
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Trust us, we know you guys are as smart as they come! But sometimes, you’ve got to prepare and test your skills. Learn from home so when you take the test, it won’t know what hit it! That higher job position is calling your name… SCREAMING it actually!
Key Learning Points:
- How to build the plans and processes required to plan every stage, milestone and deliverable of the project lifecycle.
- How to build a project team capable of delivering according to stakeholder expectations and agreements.
- Identifying, quantifying and mitigating project risks to ensure positive project outcomes.
- Building quality assurance into the project lifecycle to ensure all deliverables meet pre-agreed standards and stakeholder expectations.
- Accurately estimating and budgeting for time, finances and human resources required for each project stage.
- Controlling project costs to ensure delivery on, or under, the agreed financial limits.
- Implementing procurement structures to ensure resources and materials are available when required.
- Project Management and Organizational Strategic Business Value
- Organizational Culture and Project Governance
- Project Management Knowledge Areas and Process Groups
- Project Integration Management and Lifecycle of a Deliverable
- Project Charter and Project Management Plan
- Planning for and Identification of Project Stakeholders
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning Human Resources and Acquiring the Project Team
- Development and Management of the Project Team
- Planning Project Communications
- Managing and Controlling Project Communications
- Planning and Establishing the Project Scope Baseline
- Validation and Control of Project Scope
- Planning for and Identification of Project Risks
- Qualitative and Quantitative Project Risk Analyses
- Planning and Control of Project Risks and Responses
- Planning Quality Management
- Quality Assurance and Project Quality Control
- Planning, Defining and Sequencing Project Activities
- Estimating Activity Resources and Durations
- Development and Control of the Project Schedule
- Planning and Estimation of Project Cost
- Determining the Project Budget
- Controlling Project Costs
- Planning and Conducting Project Procurements
- Control and Closure of Project Procurements
PMP course is an essential step towards project management excellence, increased employment opportunities and a higher salary. The PMP course is also an essential requirement for students wanting to obtain the globally recognized PMP certification that will help open new opportunities in businesses across the world.
With over 200 man years already invested in research and development, Blue Mountain aims to offer a one-stop end to end e-Learning development solution, seamlessly combining Animated Content, Video Based Training, Audio Based Training, Virtual Classroom and Virtual Laboratories into a solution that will undoubtedly provide its clients a 21st century education programs.