- Full Price
- 1330 QR
- You Save
- 1291 QR
- Valid from 10 Nov. 2017 – 10 Jan. 2017
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 10 Jan. 2017 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by IOA and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/postnatal-diet-and-exercises-course or write to email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit: www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon
- Enter the voucher code
- Complete registration process
- Login with the user name & password you created while registering
- Start Course
Please see the terms for all deals here
Postnatal Diet & Exercise Online Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR1330
- Growing a baby and giving birth is probably the most important, most life-changing and most challenging experience there is in life. You’ve just been through this epic event – congratulations!
- This course isn’t just for new mommies! Of course, they are who this course is specifically designed for, but if a loved one has recently given birth, the best thing you can do is be supportive. One of the ways you could do that is take this course, and help your favorite new mom!
- No matter if you’re a first-time new mom, a mother of 12, or a supportive spouse, you can benefit from learning about the foods that can help, those that hurt, and exercises specifically built to help new moms feel like they’re getting their body to where they’d like it to be.
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- We all have a busy life and we get it. You can study anytime you wish: late in the evening, weekends – whatever suits you better
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
Hey Baby, Can I Please Have My Body Back?
Whether you are an expecting mother or a new mom, you must be thinking ‘What if I stay fat forever’! Well mommies, never fear while Qgrabs is here! We’ve got you a course which will help you not only regain your previous body but also keep you fit & active!
- Realise what you’ve achieved
- Why is post birth exercise important?
- Reasons to be gentle
- Understand internal muscles
Module 2: Walk before you run
- Before you start
- Pace yourself
- Exercises to avoid
- Caring for a C section tummy
Module 3: Regain a strong foundation
- 5 best stretches for new Moms
- Sneaky exercises while baby naps
- If this happens, stop or slow down!
- Posture and back pain
Module 4: Let’s get working
- Uterine muscle
- Pelvic floor muscles
- Tone your tummy
- General toning
Module 5: Mom-friendly exercise
- Mom & baby exercise
- Low impact aerobics
- Post natal exercise classes
Module 6: I want my beauty back
- Stretch marks
- Scar tissue
- Regain clear, glowing skin
- Restore lustrous hair and strong nails
Module 7: Sensible post birth eating
- When should I start?
- Helpful regime tips
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Helpful supplements
Module 8: Shaping up for good
- Losing extra weight gain
- Gaining lost pounds
- Losing weight action plan
- Pack your diet with these
Module 9: Diet makeover
- Tackling the enemies – sugar, bad carbs, bad fats
- Beware of weight loss supplements
- Can I diet while breastfeeding?
Module 10: Time for you
- Baby blues and post natal depression
- Getting a good night’s sleep
- Resuming sex
Module 11: Thinking of another? Or not?
- Preparing for a second baby
- Avoiding another pregnancy
- Experienced Moms top tips
International Open Academy has educated over 200,000 students across 138 countries on a wide range of career and lifestyle courses. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards – www.icoes.org, which ensures the highest educational standards. All courses can be accessed from a PC, laptop/tablet or mobile device! We offer assistance from our friendly team by email, phone and our 24/7 Help Centre.
IOA have an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section , presented in an easy to follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities, and more.