- Full Price
- 1119 QR
- You Save
- 1070 QR
- Valid from 21 Feb – 21 Apr 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone & Android
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac; information found here: e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English ONLY
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by E-Careers at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/project-quality-management/prince2/introduction-to-prince2 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Includes 12 months of unlimited access to course content
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
- Go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter voucher code
- Login/Register to an account
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days after redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Introduction to PRINCE2® Project Management Online Course
Pay QR49 instead of QR1119
- This great-value online course has been designed to provide a clear and comprehensive introduction to PRojects IN Controlled Environments (PRINCE2®), the world-renowned project management method which has been successfully used by a huge variety of organisations and businesses since it was first launched back in 1996
- PRINCE2® has been developed through drawing experience from thousands of projects; project sponsors, project managers, project teams, academics and consultants have all contributed their expertise to PRINCE2®
- You can access this course on any internet-enabled device at any time you like – there’s no timetable to stick to so you can work your way through the course at your own pace
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser
- 12 months of unlimited access to everything you need throughout the course
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat
Key Learning Points:
- Begin with a comprehensive introduction to all things PRINCE2®
- Take a close look at the reasons why projects sometimes go wrong
- Familiarize yourself with all aspects of what PRINCE2® actually is
- Learn to accurately define what a project is
- Discover more about the structure of PRINCE2®
- Explore the many benefits of using PRINCE2® when managing projects
- Find out more about PRINCE2® training and qualifications
See below for course outline!
Units of Study:
Getting Started Module:
- Learning Objectives
- What is a Project?
- What is Project Management?
- Why PRINCE2®?
- Reasons Why Projects Fail?
- Addressing Project Failure
- What is a Program?
- Projects in Context – Portfolio
- Module Summary
Introduction to PRINCE2® Module:
- Introduction to PRINCE2®
- PRINCE2 Background
- PRINCE2 Structure
- The Seven Principles
- The Seven Themes
- The Seven Processes
- Process and Themes Integration
- Process Model
- Tailoring and Embedding
- Module Summary
E-Careers Lifestyle – Learning through e-Learning
As part of their strategy to be a pioneer in technology and new learning methodologies, they have partnered with a leading eLearning provider to offer all their students, communities and businesses cutting edge e-Learning courses.
You now have the ability to enrol and benefit from any of these courses, which can be studied anytime, anywhere!
Whether you are interested in professional qualifications, skills development or personal hobbies and interests, they surely have something for you!