- Full Price
- 2500 QR
- You Save
- 2421 QR
- Valid from 20 July - 20 Sep. 2018
- One voucher per person per course
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 20 Sep. 2018 will NOT be refunded
- No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad & Android
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- For further information or Customer Support, contact: email@example.com or visit https://www.e-careers.courses/project-quality-management/pmi/project-management-professional-pmp or e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Course includes full tutor support 24/7, by email or telephone! – change to – Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- 12 months unlimited access to course content – add
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your Grab and assign your course:
- Visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your code
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account if you’re a new e-Careers.lifestyle user
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Pay QR79 instead of QR2500
- WOW them and learn what you need for the PMP qualification exam after learning from the comfort of your home.
- Improve your skills as manager and obtain industry-recognized proof of your abilities.
- Learn all the basic principles of defining projects according to business goals, benefits and the PMP principles.
- Discover how to build plans and processes required to plan every stage, milestone and deliverable of a project’s lifecycle.
- Explore how to build a project team capable of delivering according to expectations and agreements.
- Identify, quantify and mitigate project risks to ensure positive outcomes.
- Understand estimating and budgeting for time, finances and human resources.
- The course is all online and can be accessed from anywhere in the world on a computer with Internet access.
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind to process at your own pace.
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser.
- 12 months unlimited access to everything.
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Two steps forward with 97% off!
Units of Study
- Project Management and Organizational Strategic Business Value
- Organizational Culture and Project Governance
- Project Management Knowledge Areas and Process Groups
- Project Integration Management and Lifecycle of a Deliverable
- Project Charter and Project Management Plan
- Planning for and Identification of Project Stakeholders
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning Human Resources and Acquiring the Project Team
- Development and Management of the Project Team
- Planning Project Communications
- Managing and Controlling Project Communications
- Planning and Establishing the Project Scope Baseline
- Validation and Control of Project Scope
- Planning for and Identification of Project Risks
- Qualitative and Quantitative Project Risk Analyses
- Planning and Control of Project Risks and Responses
- Planning Quality Management
- Quality Assurance and Project Quality Control
- Planning, Defining and Sequencing Project Activities
- Estimating Activity Resources and Durations
- Development and Control of the Project Schedule
- Planning and Estimation of Project Cost
- Determining the Project Budget
- Controlling Project Costs
- Planning and Conducting Project Procurements
- Control and Closure of Project Procurements
Advantages of This Course
- Discover a fascinating new hobby.
- Utilise the techniques to improve the health of your friends and family.
- Practice reflexology as a hobby or as part of your new holistic, alternative therapy career.
- Post module assessments to help you track your development and back up the knowledge.
- Combine the knowledge you learn with other alternative healing therapies.