- Full Price
- 2219 QR
- You Save
- 2140 QR
- Valid from 24 July – 24 Sept 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone & Android
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac; information found here: e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English ONLY
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by E-Careers at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/project-quality-management/pmi/project-management-professional-pmp or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Support available Monday – Friday (9am – 6pm BST) via email, telephone and online chat
- Includes 12 months of unlimited access to course content
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
- Go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter voucher code
- Login/Register to an account
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days after redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Project Management Professional (PMP) Course
Pay QR79 instead of QR2219
- The PMP course is of particular use to:
- Project Managers who need to improve their skills or to obtain industry-recognized proof of their abilities
- Managers who want to add project management skills to their resume
- Project Management Consultants who need to prove their abilities to clients
- Professionals looking to move into Project Management
- Using a blend of instructor-led videos, multimedia presentations, and self-study resources, the PMP course can be accessed anyplace anytime, to fit around the student’s workload and social life
- Discover how to build plans and processes required to plan every stage, milestone, and deliverable of a project’s lifecycle
- Explore how to build a project team capable of delivering according to expectations and agreements
- Identify, quantify and mitigate project risks to ensure positive outcomes
- Understand estimating and budgeting for time, finances and human resources
- You can access this course on any internet-enabled device at any time you like – there’s no timetable to stick to so you can work your way through the course at your own pace
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser
- 12 months of unlimited access to everything you need throughout the course
Units of Study:
- Project Management and Organizational Strategic Business Value
- Organizational Culture and Project Governance
- Project Management Knowledge Areas and Process Groups
- Project Integration Management and Lifecycle of a Deliverable
- Project Charter and Project Management Plan
- Planning for and Identification of Project Stakeholders
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning Human Resources and Acquiring the Project Team
- Development and Management of the Project Team
- Planning Project Communications
- Managing and Controlling Project Communications
- Planning and Establishing the Project Scope Baseline
- Validation and Control of Project Scope
- Planning for and Identification of Project Risks
- Qualitative and Quantitative Project Risk Analyses
- Planning and Control of Project Risks and Responses
- Planning Quality Management
- Quality Assurance and Project Quality Control
- Planning, Defining and Sequencing Project Activities
- Estimating Activity Resources and Durations
- Development and Control of the Project Schedule
- Planning and Estimation of Project Cost
- Determining the Project Budget
- Controlling Project Costs
- Planning and Conducting Project Procurements
- Control and Closure of Project Procurements
Achieve the highest standards!
Key Learning Points:
By completing the PMP course, delegates will have a complete understanding of how to manage a project using the PMP principles. Along with the basic principles of defining projects according to business goals and benefits, over the course of 26 modules students will also learn:
- How to build the plans and processes required to plan every stage, milestone and deliverable of the project lifecycle.
- How to build a project team capable of delivering according to stakeholder expectations and agreements.
- Identifying, quantifying and mitigating project risks to ensure positive project outcomes.
- Building quality assurance into the project lifecycle to ensure all deliverables meet pre-agreed standards and stakeholder expectations.
- Accurately estimating and budgeting for time, finances and human resources required for each project stage.
- Controlling project costs to ensure delivery on, or under, the agreed financial limits.
- Implementing procurement structures to ensure resources and materials are available when required.
The PMP course explores each of these factors in detail, ensuring that project managers have all the knowledge and resources they need to see a project through from inception to final sign-off.
E-Careers Lifestyle – Learning through e-Learning
As part of their strategy to be a pioneer in technology and new learning methodologies, they have partnered with a leading eLearning provider to offer all their students, communities and businesses cutting edge e-Learning courses.
You now have the ability to enrol and benefit from any of these courses, which can be studied anytime, anywhere!
Whether you are interested in professional qualifications, skills development or personal hobbies and interests, they surely have something for you!