- Full Price
- 1600 QR
- You Save
- 850 QR
- Valid from 2 Sep – 2 Nov 2022
- Not valid on Fridays
- Al Hilal Branch:
- Timings: 9am – 12pm & 4pm – 9pm
- For inquiries/ appointments, contact: 4408 9888
- Al Kharaitiyat Branch:
- Timings: 12pm – 8pm
- For inquiries/ appointments, contact: 4466 0330
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Voucher cannot be split, all services must be used in one visit
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
- Ladies & Men deal
Please see the terms for all deals here
ONE Session of PRP & Microneedling
Pay QR750 instead of QR1600
Widely used for its transformative effects, microneedling has been used for treating skin conditions such as acne scars, pore size, and more but, when combined with PRP, it speeds up recovery and amplifies results by allowing growth factors to penetrate the deepest layers of your skin
- PRP or Platelet-Rich Plasma is a natural blood component packed with natural growth factors that enhance the health and production of many types of cells to fight signs of aging, hair loss, hyperpigmentation & more!
- For a long-lasting effect, it should be done at regular intervals of 4 to 8 weeks for a few sessions with maintenance sessions thereafter
- Duration of Each Session: Approx. 60mins
- Microneedling, also known as derma rolling & vampire facial, is a cosmetic procedure that involves pricking the skin with tiny sterilized needles to stimulate collagen and elastin production which, when healed, helps one look younger!
- Microneedling helps with a number of skin issues which include:
- Hair Loss/Alopecia
- Dark spots or patches on your skin (hyperpigmentation)
- Large pores
- Reduced skin elasticity
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
- Fine lines, wrinkles & more!
Stay young, feel young!
Al-Shefa Polyclinic was established to provide integrated medical services to the community. A full pledged polyclinic that offers services for the following fields of medicine: Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Dentistry, Orthodontics, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat), Ophthalmology & Rehab Physiotherapy. Doctors at Al-Shefa are well experienced and certified by the S.C.H. Supreme Council of Health.
Al-Shefa has its own laboratory and state of the art medical machinery such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (M.R.I.) Scanner, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Panoramic X-Ray, Treadmill Stress Test, and an ECG, which is vital in diagnosing health problems. There is also a Physiotherapy Section for both male and female patients and a marriage check-up section.