- Full Price
- 900 QR
- You Save
- 841 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 26 June – 26 Aug 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone & Android
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac; information found here: e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English ONLY
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by E-Careers at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/lifestyle-interests/fitness-wellbeing/psychology-diploma or write to: email@example.com
- Technical Support available Monday – Friday (9am – 6pm BST) via email, telephone and online chat
- Includes 12 months of unlimited access to course content
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
- Go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter voucher code
- Login/Register to an account
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days after redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Pay QR59 instead of QR900
- Learn about the human mind and behaviour scientifically, and explore the richness of human functions, uncovering the brain’s secrets and revealing its complexities
- Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and its functions; it is specifically interested in how behaviour is affected in certain contexts
- It also seeks to understand and explain emotional, mental characteristics and attitudes in a person or within a group
- Apart from providing valuable insight into this interesting field, to enhance your career status and profile, be assured that the knowledge you acquire from this learning experience, promises to deliver greater fulfilment in your family and social life too!
- The certificate gained from studying this diploma in Psychology could be an important stepping-stone for progressing your current career, or for opening new and exciting career avenues
- You can access this course on any internet-enabled device at any time you like – there’s no timetable to stick to so you can work your way through the course at your own pace
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser
- 12 months of unlimited access to everything you need throughout the course
- What is Psychology?
- Different Approaches to Psychology
- Research in Psychology
- Signs of Emotion
- Theories of Emotion
- Stress and Anxiety
- Sensation and Perception
- Factors Affecting Perception
- How Do We Remember?
- Remembering and Forgetting
- The Reliability of Memory
- Classical and Operant Conditioning
- Applications of Classical and Operant Conditioning
- Other Kinds of Learning
- Parent-Child Interaction
- Attachment and Separation
- Sexual Development and Gender Identity
- Impressions of People
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- Reducing Prejudice
- Social Pressure on the Individual
- Group Norms and Conformity
- Conformity to Roles and Obedience
See below for course outline!
Learn the intricate details of human behavior!
Key Learning Points
On completion of this course you will:
- Gain an understanding of the different areas of psychology and learn the characteristics of psychology indicating the levels of relevance.
- Explore how a psychiatrist uses different levels of explanations and identify how comparative psychology and animal psychology vary as well as discover the important points of cognitive psychology.
- Examine the different types of sampling.
- Identify the characteristics and theories of emotion and understand the system linking the mind to the body in an emotional system.
- Explore the psychologists who challenged the view that physiological changes are caused by emotions whilst identifying the psychologists who objected to the work of the above.
- Recognise stress and the ways in which it can be controlled, learn of the psychological reactions to stress as well as psychological reactions to stress.
- Discover the characteristics of perception and learn of the effect of motivation on visual perception.
- Identify and evaluate the various memory processes as well as examine the difference between short and long-term memory.
- Investigate the type of people who might benefit from behaviour modification, looking at the different forms of learning, and their implications in society.
- Evaluate the techniques used to condition animals to schedules of reinforcement.
- Understand the Nature/Nurture debate and identify the evidence that shows human behaviour is innate.
- Examine the characteristics of attachment and establish what is necessary to bring about the feeling of attachment.
- Analyse the difference between sexual and gender identity and identify the factors that influence each of them.
- Explore the concept of perception and understand the way in which we form impressions of other people, Explore how impression formation studies can be applied to our daily lives.
- Study strategies for reducing prejudice and look at ways in which behavioural components of prejudice can emerge as well as recognise the consequences.
- Examine and discuss social influence showing the “bystander” effect and establish what affects our ability to perform well or to be decisive when we are with other people.
- Identify studies that have been carried out on the audience and bystander effect.
- Understand how the group majority influences the formation of norms and conformity to roles and expectations, and learn how roles conform to expectations, as well as evaluate the strategies used in modifying negative expectations.
E-Careers Lifestyle – Learning through e-Learning
As part of their strategy to be a pioneer in technology and new learning methodologies, they have partnered with a leading eLearning provider to offer all their students, communities and businesses cutting edge e-Learning courses.
You now have the ability to enrol and benefit from any of these courses, which can be studied anytime, anywhere!
Whether you are interested in professional qualifications, skills development or personal hobbies and interests, they surely have something for you!