- Full Price
- 1004 QR
- You Save
- 935 QR
- Valid from 10 Nov. 2017 – 10 Jan. 2018
- One voucher per person per course
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 10 Jan. 2018 will NOT be refunded
- No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad & Android
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: Blue Mountain’s FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- For all diploma courses, the diplomas will be generated by Online Academies
- For further information or Customer Support, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.bluemountaintraining.com/lifestyle-interests/fitness-wellbeing/psychology-diploma or Blue Mountain’s FAQ
- Course includes full tutor support 24/7, by email or telephone! – change to – Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- 12 months unlimited access to course content – add
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your Grab and assign your course:
- Visit: https://www.bluemountaintraining.com/redeem-voucher
- Enter your code
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account if you’re a new Blue Mountain user
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Psychology Online Diploma Course
Pay QR69 instead of QR1004
- Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and its functions. It is specifically interested in how behaviour is affected in certain contexts.
- It also seeks to understand and explain emotional, mental characteristics and attitudes in a person or within a group.
- Apart from providing valuable insight into this interesting field, to enhance your career status and profile, be assured that the knowledge you acquire from this learning experience, promises to deliver greater fulfillment in your family and social life too!
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will receive your diploma certificate!
- No previous experience or qualifications are required!
- Avoid travel and study at home in your own time and at your own pace!
- Course includes full tutor support 24/7, by email or telephone!
- Online course materials are emailed to you as e-documents!
Let’s Get Crackin’!
Well no, we don’t mean crack some skulls! Thankfully there are other ways to know what someone is thinking & why they are behaving the way they are! Learn about the human mind and behavior scientifically, and explore the richness of human functions, uncovering the brain’s secrets, and revealing its complexities.
Units of Study
- What is Psychology?
- Different Approaches to Psychology
- Research in Psychology
- Signs of Emotion
- Theories of Emotion
- Stress and Anxiety
- Sensation and Perception
- Factors Affecting Perception
- How Do We Remember?
- Remembering and Forgetting
- The Reliability of Memory
- Classical and Operant Conditioning
- Applications of Classical and Operant Conditioning
- Other Kinds of Learning
- Parent–Child Interaction
- Attachment and Separation
- Sexual Development and Gender Identity
- Impressions of People
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- Reducing Prejudice
- Social Pressure on the Individual
- Group Norms and Conformity
- Conformity to Roles and Obedience
Advantages of this Course
- The course presumes no prior knowledge of the subject and will provide you with an amazing and interesting insight into this informative profession.
- Fast track your career with the knowledge, insight and information you will learn by completing this course.
- It will enhance your own experience in life.
- Enjoy the convenience of studying from anywhere at any time, using any device.
- Study online at your own pace and in your own time.
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge.
- Once you have successfully completed all the modules for your course, you will be awarded a diploma.
Key Learning Points
- Gain an understanding of the different areas of psychology and learn the characteristics of psychology indicating the levels of relevance.
- Explore how a psychiatrist uses different levels of explanations and identify how comparative psychology and animal psychology vary as well as discover the important points of cognitive psychology.
- Examine the different types of sampling.
- Identify the characteristics and theories of emotion and understand the system linking the mind to the body in an emotional system.
- Explore the psychologists who challenged the view that physiological changes are caused by emotions whilst identifying the psychologists who objected to the work of the above.
- Recognise stress and the ways in which it can be controlled, learn of the psychological reactions to stress as well as psychological reactions to stress.
- Discover the characteristics of perception and learn of the effect of motivation on visual perception.
- Identify and evaluate the various memory processes as well as examine the difference between short and long-term memor.
- Investigate the type of people who might benefit from behaviour modification, looking at the different forms of learning, and their implications in society.
- Evaluate the techniques used to condition animals to schedules of reinforcement.
- Understand the Nature/Nurture debate and identify the evidence that shows human behaviour is innate.
- Examine the characteristics of attachment and establish what is necessary to bring about the feeling of attachment.
- Analyse the difference between sexual and gender identity and identify the factors that influence each of them.
- Explore the concept of perception and understand the way in which we form impressions of other people, Explore how impression formation studies can be applied to our daily lives.
- Study strategies for reducing prejudice and look at ways in which behavioural components of prejudice can emerge as well as recognise the consequences.
- Examine and discuss social influence showing the “bystander” effect and establish what affects our ability to perform well or to be decisive when we are with other people.
- Identify studies that have been carried out on the audience and bystander effect.
- Understand how the group majority influences the formation of norms and conformity to roles and expectations, and learn how roles conform to expectations, as well as evaluate the strategies used in modifying negative expectations.
This course Is supplied by Blue Mountain. Founded in 2002, Blue Mountain specializes in delivering a vast array of education and training programs to a wide variety of clients in all sectors, with a strong team of career developers being available to advise students on career paths and study programs.
With over 200 man years already invested in research and development, Blue Mountain aim to offer a one-stop end to end e-Learning development solution, seamlessly combining Animated Content, Video Based Training, Audio Based Training, Virtual Classroom and Virtual Laboratories into a solution that will undoubtedly provide its clients a 21st century education programs.