- Full Price
- 420 QR
- You Save
- 381 QR
- Valid from 30 Nov 2018- 30 Jan 2019
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 29 Jan 2019 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by EventTrix and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://www.eventtrix.com/pr or write to email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to: www.eventtrix.com/start
- Enter voucher code:
- Click on SUBMIT
- If you are a first time student (click on YES) you will be asked to complete registration form
- If you are returning student (click on NO) you will be asked to login to your Virtual Campus
- Complete registration form and set up your username and password
Please see the terms for all deals here
Public Relations Online Course – 30 Study Hours
Pay QR39 instead of QR420
- From startups to billion dollar companies, everyone needs PR. In the age of persistent digital media, it is more important than ever to be able to manage a brand presence and speak directly to the right audience.
- Whether your work for an agency or on your own, you will discover a career that gives you the chance to meet people you would never have expected and do different things every day.
- In this course, you’ll learn:
- The best ways to make friends and contacts
- How to connect with journalists
- Why you need a PR strategy
- The best ways to create a solid strategy
- All the tools you need to reach the media
- How to build a media calendar
- How to build a press kit that creates excitement
- How to tell the story of your client’s brand
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- We all have a busy life and we get it. You can study anytime you wish: late in the evening, weekends – whatever suits you better
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
Learn the art of knowing your audience with 91% off!
Module 1: PR 101: Public Relations and Human Relations
- 1.1 Introduction to Public Relations
- 1.2 Making Friends vs. Making Contacts
- 1.3 Connecting with Journalists
Module 2: Creating a PR Strategy
- 2.1 What a PR Strategy Is& Why You Need One
- 2.2 Research
- 2.3 Setting Goals
- 2.4 Speaking to Your Audience
- 2.5 Finding and Using the Right Channels
- 2.6 Measuring Your Results
Module 3: PR Tools
- 3.1 Tools to Reach the Media
- 3.2 Tools to Measure Success
- 3.3 Building a Media Calendar
Module 4: Building Your Press Kit
- 4.1 What You Need in Your Press Kit
- 4.2 How to Create a Media Release
- 4.3 How to Choose Press Photos
- 4.4 Compiling an FAQ Sheet
- 4.5 A Guide to Including Videos
Module 5: Creating Your Brand’s Story
- 5.1 Storytelling
- 5.2 Product, Purpose and Passion
- 5.3 How to Think Like a Journalist
- 5.4 How to Create Stories the Media Will Love
Over 50,000 students from 122 countries have benefited from the EventTrix opportunity-building learning platform – accredited courses, fact sheets, latest information and much more.
If you are looking to broaden your horizons, upskill and work at something you love, EventTrix is EXACTLY what you’ve been looking for.
They’ve put together a clever combination of really stimulating and useful courses, created to give you highly marketable skills in areas like event planning (of all kinds) and a wide range of hospitality skills. Choose specific topics or combine complementary courses to expand your knowledge base.
EventTrix courses are brought to you by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. This team have lived it, experimented with it and forged new standards. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the industries that interest you most.Course topics like Event & Hospitality Management, Mobile Photography and Bartender Barista (to name a few), can be teamed up with their sharp and relevant business courses so that you can turn your newly acquired skills into a bright future.
Students have 1 year to activate their course and then 60 days to complete a series of modules including real-life examples and other exercises, which help them prepare for exams. Upon completion, students receive a certification. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Education Standards.
Join over 8,000 social media followers and discover how EventTrix can change your future today!