- Full Price
- 250 QR
- You Save
- 125 QR
- Valid from 18 Feb – 18 Mar 2023 & from 29 Apr – 20 May 2023
- Valid at Emshoot Restaurant in Souq Al Wakra Hotel
- Valid on Saturdays ONLY
- Not valid during Ramadan 2023
- Timings: 1pm – 4pm
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/reservations, contact: 4428 7888 or email: [email protected]
- Mention Qgrabs when booking
- Maximum of 4 vouchers per table per booking; not applicable for events & groups
- Children 5yrs & below may dine free of charge
- Children 6 – 10yrs are eligible for a 50% discount – to be paid directly at the restaurant
- Guests 11yrs & above require an adult voucher
- Food items in the highlights & photos are subject to change
- ONE voucher per person
- Voucher is valid for food ONLY – does NOT include beverages and water
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- Present your Qgrabs voucher/s upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Saturday Arabic & Azerbaijani Fusion Brunch
Pay QR125 instead of QR250
- Celebrate over the weekend with your family & friends and relish time-honored cooking with a variety of Levantine & Signature dishes at Emshoot Restaurant in Souq Al Wakra Hotel!
- Soups: Dushbara / Freekeh with Chicken
- Individual Salad Bar with Live Cooking: Mixed Leaf / Baby Spinach / Rocket Leaves, Chopped Cucumber, Grated Carrot, Avocado, Chopped Beetroot, Cherry Tomatoes, Marinated Olives, Pickles & a selection of Oils
- Salad Selection: Salmon Mimosa / Shepard Salad / Walnut Frittata / Baby Beetroot
- Arabic Station:
- Cold Mezze: Hummus / Mutable / Baba Ghanoush / Fattoush / Muhammara / Kishke / Spinach bil Zeit
- Hot Mezze: Kibbe / Cheese Burek / Chicken Mousakhan / Batata Harra
- Hot Dishes: Fish Harra / Egyptian Rice / Lamb Shank / Beef Cheeks / Vegetable Dolma / Chicken Levengi / Potato with Mushroom / Lamb sabzi / Lamb Mansaf
- Fresh from the Grill Carving Station: Chicken Kabsa / Kingfish / Hamour / Mahashi / Open Khikal with Minced Lamb / Chicken Kebab / Qutabs / Lamb Chops Kebab / Beef Kebab / Lule Kebab
- Sauces & Condiments: Ajika / Tomato Ketchup / Mayo / Pirinaise Sauce / Sweet Chilli Sauce / Olive Oil / Balsamic Vinegar / Malt Vinegar / Tabasco Sauce
- Bread: A selection of Dinner Bread, Sour Dough Loaf, Seeded Loaf, Focaccia Loaf, Petit Pain White & Brown & French Baguette
- Fruit & Yoghurts: A selection of whole & cut fruits
- Desserts: An assortment of local & international desserts
A symphony of deliciousness!
An elegant, refined and timeless spa experience, grounded in holistic healing, using time-tested techniques. Balancing its sense of glamour, The Spa at Souq Al Wakra Hotel is innovative and inspiring, yet rooted in each of its destinations’ natural raw elements and products. Ever evolving to offer the latest and most unique experiences, it never strays far from the traditional meaning of healing – relive, revive and transcend.
The Spa’s superb facilities feature separate amenities for men and women, as well as the latest wellness technology. Take advantage of Vichy showers inspired by the French region’s thermal hot springs, high-end products and more natural ingredients derived from sea and sand. Experience effective tailored treatments against the physical signs of stress and aging. Unwind in a spa sanctuary defined by Middle Eastern hospitality and Souq Al Wakra Hotel excellence.
Male facilities include a treatment room, Vichy Shower and a Jacuzzi.
Female facilities include a treatment room, steam room and hydro pool.