- Full Price
- 62 QR
- You Save
- 31 QR
- Valid from 25 Nov 2018 – 25 Jan 2019
- Timings: Daily: 12am – 10pm
- One Sangria/juice will be served per voucher
- Voucher valid for dine-in only
- Children: 10yrs & below require a child voucher
- Food & beverages from outside are not permitted
- 12hrs advance booking required (subject to availability)
- Limited seats available – book early to avoid disappointment
- For inquiries/reservations, contact: 40027944
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- No shows consider voucher used
- Not valid with any other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Lunch/Dinner Set Menu – One Child
Pay QR31 instead of QR62
Option 2: Lunch/Dinner Set Menu – One Adult
Pay QR60 instead of QR120
- Bring family and friends together for a set menu lunch or dinner at Casa Paco.
- The view from the restaurant poses as a beautiful scene across the pay at The Pearl-Qatar.
- The set menu for a child includes chicken nuggets, fries and a choice between apple, mango, orange or pineapple juice.
- The set menu for an adult includes a starter of fried calamari with Aioli sauce, main course of Paella Valencienne and the dessert of chocolate brownie topped with vanilla ice cream.
- Chill with a Sangria mocktail during the meal.
50% off some extra spice in your day!
Indulge in an authentic experience of Spanish cuisine in Qatar.
Experience a fresh and modernistic Spanish dining experience infused with an Italian touch, made with unprocessed and healthy mediterranean season’s ingredients for the most authentic taste.
Led by the adept Chef Francisco and his team to be immersed in their expertise such as Calamares a la plancha, Paella mariscos from the vast and dynamic menu that combines season fresh ingredients and flavours to form creative, exciting dishes ensuring a light, modern and flavour-packed dining experience.
Begin your day with friends, family and colleagues with a glass of non alcoholic wine and light authentic tapas before indulging in a menu that includes juicy pan con tomate, home-made paella and a scrumptious sweet of the day.
Casa Paco is the go to place in Doha for the modern day connoisseur and lovers of inspired, authentic cuisine.