- Full Price
- 1275 QR
- You Save
- 1236 QR
- Valid from 15 June - 15 Aug. 2018
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 4 July 2018 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by IOA and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/american-sign-language-online-course or write to email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit: www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon
- Enter the voucher code
- Complete registration process
- Login with the user name & password you created while registering
- Start Course
Please see the terms for all deals here
American Sign Language Online Course
Pay QR39 instead of Q1275
- This ASL course will walk you through the fundamentals of sign language with interactive video lessons to teach you how to begin communicating with the deaf community.
- Learn the alphabet, numbers, fingerspelling, introductions, greetings, and names, so that you can introduce yourself, and get a conversation started.
- Learn how to ask questions, how to phrase them, and how to ask about objects when you don’t know the sign.
- You will learn how to make appointments, ask the time, travel, use work titles, and much more.
- Learn how to talk about friends and family, how to use expressions to convey what you mean, how to ask questions and make statements, and how to describe actions and objects. This will allow you to have conversations about people, places, and things.
- Master the fundamentals of grammar, structure, and rules to ensure that you have a good base for learning and speaking ASL.
- You will walk away with an understanding of deaf etiquette, so that you can approach any situation as politely and appropriately as possible.
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area.
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
With 97% off, Sign up for awareness!
- What is ASL
- Who Uses ASL
- A Quick History of ASL
- Getting Started
Module 2: Numbers, Parameters And Grammar
- Grammar and Structure
Module 3: Introductions
- Introduction Vocabulary
- Name Sign
- Deaf Etiquette
- Facial Expressions
Module 4: People & Places, Gender And Body Language
- People and Places Vocabulary
- Gender Distinction
- Using Body Language
Module 5: Conversation 1
- Conversational Vocabulary
- Is ASL Universal
- Questions Vs. Statements
- Phonology in ASL
Module 6: Job & Education, Lexicalized Signs And Morphology
- Job/Education Vocabulary
- Lexicalized Signs
- Morphology in ASL
Module 7: Descriptions, Classifiers And Syntax
- Descriptions Vocabulary
- ASL Syntax
Module 8: Conversation 2
- Making Plans Vocabulary
- Number Incorporation
- Expressive Sentences
- Variations in ASL
- Improving Your Vocabulary
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOA keeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA have an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section , presented in an easy to follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities, and more.