- Full Price
- 1910 QR
- You Save
- 1831 QR
- Valid from 1 Feb - 1 April 2019
- One voucher per person per course
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 31 March 2019 will NOT be refunded
- No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone & Android
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat 7am – 7pm GMT
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- For further information or Customer Support, contact: email@example.com or visit https://www.e-careers.courses/project-quality-management/six-sigma-lean-management/six-sigma-black-belt or e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- 12 months unlimited access to course content
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your Grab and assign your course:
- Visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your code
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account if you’re a new e-Careers.lifestyle user
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Six Sigma Green Belt Online Course
Pay QR79 instead of QR1910
- Within Six Sigma, all activities within an organisation are viewed as processes whose inputs can be controlled to achieve significant improvements in process outputs.
- This is implemented via a rigorous and systematic methodology known as DMAIC (define, measure, analyse, improve and control).
- As a Six Sigma Black Belt you will become indispensable when it comes to empowering your employer to become more responsive to customer needs, operate using world-class cost structures and achieve near perfect quality and efficiency, all of which lead to success through focusing on the customer’s needs.
- You can access the fascinating and instructive videos on any internet enabled device at any time you like – there’s no timetable to stick to so you can work your way through the course at your own pace.
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind to process at your own pace.
- This course is perfectly structured to teach you how to combine fabrics and patterns using basic equipment to create your very own stylish garments.
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser.
- 12 months unlimited access to everything.
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Climb up the organisation chart faster with 95% off!
Units of Study:
- Organization – Wide Planning and Deployment
- Organizational Process Measures and Management
- Team Management
- Define Phase – Overview of the Define Phase and the Voice of the Customer
- Define Phase – Business Case and Project Charter
- Define Phase – Analytical Tools
- Measure Phase – Process Analysis and Documentation
- Measure Phase – Data Collection
- Measure Phase – Measurement Systems
- Measure Phase – Basic Statistics
- Measure Phase – Probability
- Measure Phase – Process Capability
- Analyze Phase – Measuring and Modeling Relationships
- Analyze Phase – Hypothesis Testing
- Analyze Phase – FEMA and Additional Analysis Methods
- Improve Phase – Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Improve Phase – Lean Method
- Improve Phase - Implementation
- Control Phase – Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Control Phase – Other Controls
- Control Phase – Maintain Controls and Sustain Improvements
- Exam Review – Prep and Key Concepts
Key Learning Points :
- Begin by exploring the area of wide planning and deployment
- Learn all you need to know about leadership.
- Get to grips with organisational process measures and management.
- Gain an insight into team management.
- Get an overview of the define phase and the voice of the customer and the define phase in relation to business case, project charter and analytical tools.
- Study the measure phase in the areas of process analysis and documentation, data collection, measurement systems, basic statistics, probability and process capability.
- Explore the analyse phase in relation to hypothesis testing, FEMA and additional analysis methods.
- Learn about design of experiments (DOE) and lean method in the improve phase.
- Master all you need to know about the control phase including statistical process control (SPC), other controls and maintaining controls and sustaining improvements.
- Gain a solid understanding of DFSS before undertaking the exam prep module that reviews all the key concepts.
E-Careers Lifestyle – Learning through eLearning
As part of our strategy to be a pioneer in technology and new learning methodologies, we have partnered with a leading eLearning provider to offer all our students, communities and businesses cutting edge eLearning courses.
You now have the ability to enrol and benefit from any of these courses, which can be studied anytime, anywhere!
Whether you are interested in professional qualifications, skills development or personal hobbies and interests, we are sure we have something for you.