- Full Price
- 405 QR
- You Save
- 366 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 31 July – 30 Sept 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- From the moment you start your course, you’ll have 45 days to complete it; you can get an extension if you need more time
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by Trendimi at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognized certificate issued by an independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards; this certificate will be issued in hard copy only and will be posted to your address (certificate fee applies)
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://trendimi.com/skin-and-body-care or write to: https://trendimi.com/contact-us
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to https://trendimi.com/vouchers
- Login/Register to an account
- Choose purchased course
- Enter voucher code
- Click on VALIDATE
- Fill in the required information
Please see the terms for all deals here
Skin & Body Care Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR405
- Learn everything you need to know about good body care including how to treat your body, what products to use, what food to eat and what to avoid!
- There’s something very nurturing about taking good care of your body; don’t you feel great after an evening of pure indulgence in cleansing and beautifying? You’ll also be a better company and sleep more soundly!
- There’s a lot to know about good body care – how to treat it, what to use, what to eat and what to avoid; you’ll find excellent tips on the best route to a body you love and the answers to your questions, including:
- Should I ever expose my skin to the sun?
- Can I help oily skin with my diet?
- What special care should I take of my skin type?
- How often should I exfoliate my face?
- What’s the best method for hair removal?
- What should I eat to improve my hair and nails?
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
What You’ll Learn:
- Skin’s layers and functions
- How to deal with different qualities and imbalances
- What skin loves and hates – inside and outside
- Regimes that get your glow back
- Specific food, nutrients & supplements for youthful, supple skin
- How to help slow down skin aging
See below for course outline!
Put yourself first!
Module 1: Let’s Get Under Your Skin
- Structure of skin
- Skin types
- 5 Skincare myths
Module 2: You Can Eat Yourself Beautifully!
- Skin and the nutrients it needs
- How to eat yourself beautiful?
- How to correct problem skin with diet and supplementation – what to include & avoid.
Module 3: Practical Skincare Regimes For Different Skin Types
- Dry skin
- Oily Skin
- Skin with acne
- Young skin
- Middle-aged skin
- Mature skin
Module 4: Tips For Types – Skincare For Different Ethnicities
- Black / African Americans
- Hispanic / Latinos
- Pacific Islanders / Native Americans
Module 5: Hot And Not Bothered, Cool And Protected – Seasonal Skin Care
- Change your skincare routine as seasons change.
Module 6: On The Bright Side – Is The Sun Really That Bad?
- Specific supplements for great-looking skin
- Sunscreens – a critical view
- Natural treatments for accidental sunburn
- Fake Tanning
Module 7: Can I Push Back Time? A Realistic Approach To Reducing Ageing Effects
- Anti-ageing skincare for different ethnic skin types
- The ingredients to look for in anti-ageing products
- How skin changes with each big birthday?
- What about Botox and Lifting?
Module 8: Treat Yourself – The Best Skin And Body Treatments
- What you must avoid if you want healthy, beautiful skin?
- Exfoliation and moisturising all over
- Skincare treatments you can do at home (incl. facials)
- Make your own natural skincare products
- Natural treatments for dry, scaly or itchy skin
- Treatments worth paying for
Module 9: Have It Off! Hair Removal Examined
Module 10: Reach Out And Touch – Hand And Foot Care
- A really good home manicure
- A really good home pedicure
- Specific food and nutrients for strong, shiny, healthy nails
- Foot skincare and treating problems including nail fungus
Module 11: Sleek, Sexy, Fabulous Hair
- Hair types and their qualities
- 10 tips for healthy, shiny hair
- Best treatments for different hair types
- Specific food and nutrients for lustrous, healthy hair and scalp
- What to stop doing now to keep your hair in good shape?
Module 12: Man! You Look Good Skincare For You Or The Guy In Your Life
- Skincare routine
- Surviving daily shaving heroically
- Taking care of your beard or moustache
- Hands and Feet
- Tame your mane
Trendimi is an international team that has lived it, experimented with it, forged new standards and made head-turning image look easy. As all study is completed online, you can learn anywhere, anytime, exactly as it suits you. The courses are structured into clearly defined topics, contain detailed written instruction with illustrations, and you can see techniques in action in our close up videos. Check out each course in more detail, choose which ones suit you best and start building a fun and exciting new career today! Get comfortable and let Trendimi guide you on your way to becoming a pro!