- Full Price
- 1870 QR
- You Save
- 1781 QR
- Valid from 13 July - 13 Sep. 2018
- One voucher per person per course
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 13 Sep. 2018 will NOT be refunded
- No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad & Android
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat 7am – 7pm GMT
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- For further information or Customer Support, contact: email@example.com or visit https://www.e-careers.courses/lifestyle-interests/beauty-make-up/special-effects-fx-make-up-level-1 & https://www.e-careers.courses/lifestyle-interests/beauty-make-up/special-effects-fx-makeup-level-2 or e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- 12 months unlimited access to course content – add
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your Grab and assign your course:
- Visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your code
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account if you’re a new e-Careers.lifestyle user
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Special Effects (fx) Makeup Levels 1 & 2 Online Course
Pay QR89 instead of QR1870
- Discover the interesting and intricate world of special effects make-up with this starter course. Special effects make-up can be seen on many TV programmes and films, on stage productions and even at themed conventions.
- The course kicks off by covering a number of basic special effects make-up techniques, such as how to create old and fresh scars to a slit throat.
- You’ll then move on to learning what it takes to transform someone into a blood-covered zombie! The course then comes to a close with tutorials on how to create the illusion of ageing using prosthetics or just make-up.
- You can access the fascinating and instructive videos on any internet enabled device at any time you like – there’s no timetable to stick to so you can work your way through the course at your own pace.
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind to process at your own pace.
- This course is perfectly structured to teach you how to combine fabrics and patterns using basic equipment to create your very own stylish garments.
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser.
- 12 months unlimited access to everything.
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Learn the art of bold makeup with 95% off!
Key Learning Points
- Learn how to create a realistic cheek gash.
- Look at how to create a fake bullet hole.
- Study the difference in creating old and fresh looking scars
- Learn the skills to create special effects burns.
- Look at what happens after the skilful application, with make-up removal.
- Cover how to create believable scratches.
- Look at what tools and products the professionals use when working on special effects.
- Learn how to make it look like someone has a slit throat.
- See how to correctly apply foam latex to skin for the basis of zombie special effects.
- Look at how to create the illusion of skin decay.
- Work your way through the layers of painting used to create a zombie face.
- Learn where and when to add blood.
- Discover what special effects can be added to the hands.
- After final touches, learn how to remove all the special effects.
- See the specific products used when creating a zombie effect.
- Learn the latex stretch and stippling technique used for ageing special effects.
- Look at applying latex to the upper lip, chin and neck.
- Study how to apply latex to the eyes and how paint can be applied to it.
- Discover how to add age spots and liver spots to the hands.
- Learn how to correctly remove latex from the skin.
- See how to create subtle ageing with only makeup.
- Learn how to apply and how to remove a bald cap.
- Discover the techniques used in creating fantasy editorial make-up.
- See how to remove the bald cap and make-up applied.
- Look at the steps involved to create feminine skull make-up.
- Learn how to create masculine skull make-up.
- See how to deal with tattoo cover-ups using make-up and airbrushing.
- Look at creating animal make-up, starting with the eyes then working on the lips, neck and shoulders.
- Work through an introduction to casualty make-up.
- Look at the application of prosthetics used when creating casualty make-up.
- Learn about the different layers of painting used when generating casualty makeup.
- Discover the correct methods of removal.
Units of Study
- Special FX 1
- Zombie FX
- Aging FX
- Bald Cap FX
- Skull FX
- Special FX 5
- Special FX 6