- Full Price
- 1644 QR
- You Save
- 1599 QR
- Valid from 26 Feb – 26 Apr 2021
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Upon completion of the course, a UK and internationally recognized PDF certificate will be issued by Course Cloud for a fee; a physical copy can be issued upon request and will be posted to your address (shipping fee applies)
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the MCQ assessment and pass the final assessment with at least 60% or higher
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://coursecloud.org/course/stress-management-and-anxiety-relief/ or contact via https://coursecloud.org/contact/
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
- Go to https://coursecloud.org/redeem-voucher/
- Fill in the form
- Click SUBMIT
- Start the course
Please see the terms for all deals here
Stress Management & Anxiety Relief Online Course
Pay QR45 instead of QR1644
- Stress is just one of the many hurdles that people in this fast-paced society experience, especially during these times
- Long-term stress, if not addressed, can have detrimental side effects – it can impact your personal life, your office or school work and can lead to physical side effects such lack of energy and weakened immune system
- The truth is that you CAN control your emotional state; this course will give you the tools that you need to be able to recognize negative emotions while they are happening such as stress & anxiety, identify the triggers that cause the emotion and overcome the emotion
- In this course, you will also learn the different causes of stress, stress-reducing techniques, nutrition & medication and treatments that will help manage stress and anxiety
- This course is highly recommended if you are pursuing a career as a life coach, counselor, social worker, teacher or nurse; this course is also recommended for people who are experiencing or personally knows someone who is experiencing stress and anxiety
See below for course outline!
Keep calm and manage stress!
- About the Instructor
- About the Course
Psychology of Stress
- What is ‘Stress’?
- How does ‘stress’ affect us?
- Why do we experience ‘stress’ differently?
- ‘Good stress’ (Eustress) Vs ‘Bad stress’ (Distress)
- ‘Stress’ and ‘Burnout’
Individual Experiences of “Stress”
- Coping with stress as an individual
- Low ability (inability) to cope with stressors
- What do people use to cope with stress?
- ‘Addictions’ and Coping with ‘Stress’
- ‘Breathing’ in Stress Management
- Stress-Reducing Techniques
- Medication Treatments (Pharmacology) – Part 1
- Medication Treatments (Pharmacology) – Part 2
- Nutrition and ‘Stress’ – Part 1
- Nutrition and ‘Stress’ – Part 2
Psychology of “Anxiety”
- What do we call ‘anxiety’?
- What is the difference between ‘stress’ and ‘anxiety’?
- When does ‘anxiety’ become an ‘anxiety disorder’?
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Social Anxiety Disorder (Social Phobia)
- Panic Disorder
- ‘Addictions’ and Anxiety Disorders
Coping with Anxiety
- Psychotherapy for Anxiety Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for Anxiety Disorders
- Mindfulness & Mindfulness-Based Therapy (MBT)
- Medial Treatments (Pharmacology)
- Anxiety-Reducing Techniques
- Good Bye and Thank You!
Course Cloud is a leading platform for instructor-led continued professional development, designed to equip learners with the fundamental skills to excel in their chosen field. They provide a range of online courses for students of all levels, from leadership and management to marketing and software training. Whether you’re looking for a change of career or wish to master a new language, they’ve got the perfect course for that.
They are accredited and recognized by employers nationwide, and they have a select team of specialists dedicated to providing the most rewarding learning experience.