- Full Price
- 949 QR
- You Save
- 890 QR
- Valid from 7 Feb – 7 Apr 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone & Android
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac; information found here: e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English ONLY
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by E-Careers at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/business-work/stress-mental-wellbeing/online-stress-awareness-training-to-achieve-wellbeing or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Includes 12 months of unlimited access to course content
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
- Go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter voucher code
- Login/Register to an account
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days after redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Stress Awareness, Management & Well-being Online Course
Pay QR59 instead of QR949
- This course is found to be thorough, well-founded and excellently designed to provide a logical learning-journey that will stimulate learners wanting practical skills in stress management and achieving well-being and resilience
- It has been written by professional stress management trainers with over 30 years of experience between them, working with both public and private sector clients; this course is particularly attractive to prospective employers, as an awareness of stress and how to manage it within the workplace is of vital importance
- This course takes an in-depth look at the reasons people become stressed, the ways to recognise symptoms of stress, how to manage stress and how to build inner resilience and avoid stress in the future
- You can access this course on any internet-enabled device at any time you like – there’s no timetable to stick to so you can work your way through the course at your own pace
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser
- 12 months of unlimited access to everything you need throughout the course
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat
Units of Study:
- What is stress?
- What are the symptoms of stress?
- What are the causes of stress?
- Finding solutions to manage stress
- Essential tools for well-being and resilience
- Reviewing your learning
Key Learning Points:
This course focuses on:
- Understanding stress and recognizing the symptoms - These modules will help you to understand what stress is, appreciate the difference between pressure and stress, and learn to recognise the symptoms of stress in yourself and others.
- What are the causes of stress? Learn to identify which personality types are more prone to stress, how you and other people can affect your stress levels and how to respond to and deal with events that are beyond your control. Explore the factors that cause stress in the workplace and learn how well-being and performance are related.
- Solutions to manage stress - Access our unique formula and learn how to move from stress to well-being, and use our Lifestyle Tool to self-assess strengths, weaknesses and areas for development
- Tools for ongoing resilience and well-being - Find out what Life Skills are and use our Life Skills Tool to self-assess levels of well-being. Review what you have learnt throughout the course and explore ongoing resilience in the face of stress.
See below for course outline!
Why stress yourself?!
The course uses step by step online training that you can progress through at your own pace, meaning you’ll be able to fully understand and master each module before moving on to the next.
- An increased understanding of what stress is and how to deal with it
- Tuition from professional stress management trainers
- Improved well-being for yourself and for others around you
- A valuable qualification that will impress potential employers
- Less stress means better ability to focus and achieve at work
- Work under pressure with greater calmness
- Learn at your own pace – no hurry (or stress!)
Buy this course now and reap the huge benefits of living a stress-free and happy life. Reduced stress at work leads to higher productivity and happier staff, so employers will be especially pleased with this course.
E-Careers Lifestyle – Learning through e-Learning
As part of their strategy to be a pioneer in technology and new learning methodologies, they have partnered with a leading eLearning provider to offer all their students, communities and businesses cutting edge e-Learning courses.
You now have the ability to enrol and benefit from any of these courses, which can be studied anytime, anywhere!
Whether you are interested in professional qualifications, skills development or personal hobbies and interests, they surely have something for you!