- Full Price
- 50 QR
- You Save
- 25 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid during Ramadan 2019
- Suhoor OR Dinner Timing: Daily: 9pm – 2:30am
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- Booking Timing: 3pm onwards
- For inquiries/reservations, contact: 4444 4707 / 5080 0233
- Mention Qgrabs while making the reservation
- Children: 5yrs & below dine free of charge
- Children: 6yrs – 12yrs require a child voucher
- Children: 13yrs & above require an adult voucher
- Food items mentioned in the highlights are subject to change
- One voucher per person
- Maximum 6 vouchers per table per reservation; not applicable for events & groups
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Suhoor OR Dinner Buffet – Child
Pay QR25 instead of QR50
Option 2: Suhoor OR Dinner Buffet – Adult
Pay QR49 instead of QR99
- Experience luxurious Suhoor OR Dinner dining at Tea Club with a seaside view in The Pearl-Qatar!
- Start off with soups which include Lentil and Tomato soup
- Salad includes tomato, cucumber, lettuce, olives, Feta cheese, Lebneh, and olive oil
- Indulge in hot dishes which include Lamb Salona, Chicken Biryani, Spring Rolls, Foul Madammes, Boiled Eggs, Mix Omelet, Grilled Sausages, and Salted Potatoes
- Mix your meal with Ramadan drinks for a great finish!
Up to 50% off luxurious Ramadan dining with a view!
Tea Club’s first store came to light in the Kingdom of Bahrain in 2007. It was born as a unique concept aiming to offer customers a wide range of high-quality tea with more than 80 unique flavors.
Prior to the launch, Tea Club founder spent years in research, training as well as traveling to many countries like China, Japan, Sri Lanka, India, South Africa, and more, in an effort to build an original concept to this brand.
With the success the Tea Club achieved in Bahrain, the brand expanded its operations to the GCC and in December 2016 the first branch opened in Doha in the exclusive man-made island, The Pearl-Qatar in Porto Arabia.
Since its opening, Tea Club Doha has become one of the best destinations to enjoy some of the best selection of tea from all over the world coupled with a tranquil evening and a nice sea-side view of the Gulf Sea.