- Full Price
- 1500 QR
- You Save
- 825 QR
- Valid from 11 May 2017 – 11 Sept. 2017
- Click Buy and select your preferred option
- Valid for selected option only
- Valid for new registrations only
- Nursery timings: Option 1: 6am – 3pm; Option 2: 6am – 5pm
- Not valid on Fridays & Saturdays or Public Holidays
- Minimum age for enrollment is two months
- Option 1 valid for children 2 years old
- Option 2 valid for children 3 years old
- Maximum 1 voucher per child allowed
- Both Options do not include educational books
- For additional nursery time, Qgrabs voucher holders get 50% off registration fees
- Nursery fees must be used consecutively
- For registration and further information, please call 33411367
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies
- No shows consider vouchers used
- Voucher cannot be split
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: One Month Nursery Fees for Two-Year Old
Pay QR675 instead of QR1500
Option 2: One Month Nursery Fees for Three-Year Old
Pay QR880 instead of QR2200
- Socialize your young child for a week or a month at a fun and educational nursery.
- Help them learn and experience more while stimulating their curiosity.
- Apart from educational activities, the nursery focuses on physical education, creativity, music & much more!
Sun – Thu Timings:
Option 1: 6am – 3pm
Option 2: 6am – 5pm
Qgrabs voucher holders get 50% off registration fees for any further nursery time!
Socializing your baby at a young age might be scary for you at first, but it’s great for their development… plus, Mommy & Daddy get a break to unwind while their pride & joy in safe in professional’s arms!
We help children to be able to respect themselves and others through the teaching of ethical values. We encourage children to learn about the society they live with the use of modern technology in order to prepare them for the future
During the child’s journey in Sunrise Nursery he/she will be exposed to experiences and quality of interpersonal relations that will promote his social and educational development to the full and foster in him/her positive attitudes to later life and learning.
The general aim of the nursery is to seek to match opportunities offered to the unique needs and interests of each pupil by providing structured activities, which ensure a host of learning opportunities spanning the range of pupil ability at any given stage in their nursery school experience. Children will explore experiences which enable them to develop in social, emotional, physical, intellectual, language and creative aspects and to reach the specific goals below at their own pace.
Social and Emotional:
- To stimulate curiosity and encourage independence and foster good relationships
- Have the opportunity to work constructively both alone and as part of a group and demonstrate consideration and respect
- To offer in both outdoor and indoor experiences equal opportunities for all pupils to develop confidence and embrace the challenges which foster gross and fine motor skills
Creative and Aesthetic:
- Have experienced the reward of achievement and more significantly the therapeutic value resultant from painting / collage / role play /model and music making / appreciation of their peer’s efforts
- To provide opportunities which promote vocabulary, comprehension, speaking and listening skills