- Full Price
- 960 QR
- You Save
- 901 QR
- Valid from 31 Aug. – 30 Oct. 2018
- One voucher per person per course
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 29 Oct. 2018 will NOT be refunded
- No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad & Android
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat 7am – 7pm GMT
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- For further information or Customer Support, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.e-careers.courses/business-work/startup-entrepreneurship/supervisory-management-diploma or e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- 12 months unlimited access to course content – add
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your Grab and assign your course:
- Visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your code
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account if you’re a new e-Careers.lifestyle user
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Supervisory Management Diploma Online Course
Pay QR59 instead of QR960
- This course promises to deliver an inspirational learning experience that will equip you with skills to become an effective leader to successfully, manage, direct and motivate your workforce.
- You will gather the essential skills required to delegate responsibility and motivate your employees. A large part of a manager’s job involves getting things done through other people, and this course will help you understand how to influence and direct other people’s performance.
- You will also learn how to solve problems and resolve conflicts so you can accomplish your job more effectively.
- This inspirational programme will improve your self-esteem and will play an important part to your learning interests and give you further scope and improved knowledge as you become experienced.
- You will work through 10 easy-to-digest modules, which will be studied and completed online giving you the flexibility to study from anywhere, at anytime, therefore, learning will fit perfectly around your existing commitments.
- You can access the fascinating and instructive videos on any internet enabled device at any time you like – there’s no timetable to stick to so you can work your way through the course at your own pace.
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind to process at your own pace.
- This course is perfectly structured to teach you how to combine fabrics and patterns using basic equipment to create your very own stylish garments.
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser.
- 12 months unlimited access to everything.
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Learn to be the leader with 94% off!
On completion of this course you will be able to motivate, lead, think creatively and thoroughly understand the whole supervisory role.
- Understand meaning of the term “Supervision” and the “Role of a Supervisor”.
- Learn of the work involved and knowledge requirements at various management levels.
- Learn the difference between a “Goal and an Objective” and discover why Objectives must be “Attainable, Measurable and Clear”.
- Recognise the process of “Developing and Implementing an action Plan”.
- Identify the benefits of “Motivation” and the concept of “Work Motivators”.
- Discover the “Communication Process” and understand “Barriers to Communication” and realise the importance of “Feedback” and how to obtain it.
- Understand the “Process of Delegation” and the Importance of selecting the correct person as well as Identify “Barriers to Delegating”.
- Identify an “Apparent Problem” and learn the importance of identifying all the facts related to it.
- Explore what “Leadership” is and understand the main characteristics of an effective leader and how to become a leader.
- Identify and examine resources get familiar with “Resource Management” and establish how to improve the performance of “Human Resources”.
- Know the meaning of “Productivity” and understand the complexities behind “Productivity”.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- No pre-requisite to enrol on to this course.
- Fast track your career with the knowledge, insight and information you will learn by completing this course.
- Enjoy the convenience of studying from anywhere at any time, using any device.
- Study online at your own pace and in your own time.
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge.
- Once you have successfully completed all the modules for your course, you will be awarded an endorsed diploma.
- The Supervisors Role
- Managing Time
- Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Productivity – The Ultimate Goal