- Full Price
- 910 QR
- You Save
- 851 QR
- Valid from 1 Nov 2019 – 1 Jan 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone & Android
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac; information found here: e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English ONLY
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by E-Careers at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/business-work/startup-entrepreneurship/supervisory-management-diploma or write to: email@example.com
- Includes 12 months of unlimited access to course content
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
- Go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter voucher code
- Login/Register to an account
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days after redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Supervisory Management Diploma Online Course
Pay QR59 instead of QR910
- Transform your professional status from ‘employee’ to ‘manager’!
- Sign up for this course to maximise your efficiency and better understand what it takes to build, develop, and grow an exceptional team at work
- This course promises to deliver an inspirational learning experience that will equip you with skills to become an effective leader to successfully, manage, direct and motivate your workforce
- You will gather the essential skills required to delegate responsibility and motivate your employees; a large part of a manager’s job involves getting things done through other people, and this course will help you understand how to influence and direct other people’s performance
- This inspirational programme will improve your self-esteem and will play an important part in your learning interests and give you a further scope and improved knowledge as you become experienced
- You can access this course on any internet-enabled device at any time you like – there’s no timetable to stick to so you can work your way through the course at your own pace
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser
- 12 months of unlimited access to everything you need throughout the course
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat
See below for course outline!
Take the lead!
Key Learning Points
- Understand the meaning of the term “Supervision” and the “Role of a Supervisor.”
- Learn of the work involved and knowledge requirements at various management levels.
- Learn the difference between a “Goal and an Objective” and discover why Objectives must be “Attainable, Measurable and Clear.”
- Recognise the process of “Developing and Implementing an Action Plan.”
- Identify the benefits of “Motivation” and the Concept of “Work Motivators.”
- Discover the “Communication Process” and understand “Barriers to Communication” and realise the importance of “Feedback” and how to obtain it.
- Understand the “Process of Delegation” and the Importance of selecting the correct person as well as Identify “Barriers to Delegating.”
- Identify an “Apparent Problem” and learn the importance of identifying all the facts related to it.
- Explore what “Leadership” is and understand the main characteristics of an effective leader and how to become a leader.
- Identify and examine resources to get familiar with “Resource Management” and establish how to improve the performance of “Human Resources.”
- Know the meaning of “Productivity” and understand the complexities behind “Productivity.”
- The Supervisors Role
- Managing Time
- Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Productivity – The Ultimate Goal
E-Careers Lifestyle – Learning through e-Learning
As part of their strategy to be a pioneer in technology and new learning methodologies, they have partnered with a leading eLearning provider to offer all their students, communities and businesses cutting edge e-Learning courses.
You now have the ability to enrol and benefit from any of these courses, which can be studied anytime, anywhere!
Whether you are interested in professional qualifications, skills development or personal hobbies and interests, they surely have something for you!