- Full Price
- 505 QR
- You Save
- 446 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 7 Sep. – 7 Nov. 2018
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 6 Nov. 2018 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by IOA and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/tesol-course
- For enquiries: email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit: www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon
- Enter the voucher code
- Complete registration process
- Login with the user name & password you created while registering
- Start Course
Please see the terms for all deals here
Tesol Certificate Online Course – 120 Hours
Pay QR59 instead of QR505
TESOL means Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, and is sometimes referred to as a TEFL certificate – which means Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
- With a TESOL/TEFL certificate, you show the schools that you’re applying to that you know how to teach – from lesson planning and classroom management to theory and pedagogical techniques.
In this course, we’ll take you through learning modules that will prepare you for your new adventure. You’ll learn:
- How to motivate students who are new to the English language.
- How to use a student’s primary language to teach them a new language.
- The basics of linguistics, which will help bridge the gap between the students’ primary language and English.
- All the reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills you will need to impart in your students.
- Basic pedagogical techniques
- Classroom management strategies
- How to get hired abroad
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area.
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
With 93% off, Know your rights and move up the ladder!
Module 1: Teaching And Learning
- Understanding cultural backgrounds
- The importance of first language
- Getting started
Module 2: Linguistics
Module 3: Reading
- Developing reading skills
- Auditory and visual discrimination
- Forming associations
- Reading for purpose
Module 4: Writing
- Sentence structure
- Creating new knowledge
- Informative and explanatory writing
- Persuasive writing
Module 5: Speaking
- Sounding out words
- Reading out loud
- Responding to questions
- Presenting new ideas
Module 6: Listening
- Decoding sounds
- Repeating what you hear or transcribing
- Paraphrasing what you hear
- Conversational English
- Using what you hear to present new ideas
Module 7: Pedagogy
- Understanding motivation
- Know where you’re going
- Constructive criticism
Module 8: Lesson Planning
- Standards and objectives
- Following a curriculum
- Varying instruction
- Teaching strategies
- Meaningful assessments
Module 9: Classroom Management
- Setting expectations
- Choosing your battles
- Unique strategies
Module 10: Getting A Tesol Job
- What do you need?
- Building a resume
- Possible destinations
- Interview techniques: What are they looking for?
- Preparing to join a different culture
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOA keeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA have an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section , presented in an easy to follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities, and more.