- Full Price
- 100 QR
- You Save
- 50 QR
- Valid from 11 Dec 2018 – 11 Feb 2019
- Timings: Sun – Thu: 9am – 7pm / Fri – Sat: 9am – 8pm
- Not valid on Public Holidays
- Valid for dine-in and takeaway
- For enquiries/reservations, contact: 44622987 / 33925933
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
International Cuisine Healthy-licious Set Menu
Pay QR50 instead of QR100
- Make a healthier choice with food at Alif Café.
- The set menu includes 1 green salad, 1 main course/The alif Way Breakfast and 1 beverage.
- Options for 1 main course:
- The Alif Way Breakfast: A wholesome meal of your choice of 2 eggs, grilled turkey bacon, tomato, avocado salsa, homemade potato cake and sausage (Available all day)
- Thai Green Curry: An Asian cuisine consisting of aromatic spices & fresh herbs in a mildly spiced curry with your choice of shrimps, chicken or vegetables
- Classic Beef Burger: Homemade beef patty on a bed of sliced tomatoes served with fresh fries
- Seafood Risotto: Risotto rice with garlic, chili, prawns and squid
- Options to choose from for 1 Beverage:
- Soft drinks include Alkalive small/large, soft drinks, fresh juices
- Coffee includes Americano, Cappuccino, Café Latte, Café Mocha, Café Macchiato, Espresso, Double Espresso
- Tea includes Fresh Iced Tea, English Breakfast Tea, Earl Grey, Chamomile, Peppermint, Green Tea, Fresh Minted Lemonade & Ginger
50% off healthy and delicious food for the mind, body and soul!
In Qatar you will find “regular restaurants” or diet centres but there is almost nothing available for people looking to make healthier food choices every day.
Alif Cafe is the “A” in the Arabic script to represent the proactive, starters, number 1, nature of people looking to get healthier daily.
We are always in transition and never completely there. So when we go out to dine we are left with delicious choices of food which will not be good for our bodies and if it is good there are not a lot of options or variety of options to choose from. The foodie founder, Saima Bukhari, loves to dine out and take care of her health which led to her first start up in fitness training and nutrition – Crunch Doha. From here on, she noticed the challenges that she and people of Qatar face. Either there are meal preps or there is good quality unhealthy food.
“Despite being in the industry of health and fitness it can be very intimidating to go to a restaurant, which caters to health buffs or going to a gym with people miles ahead of you.” This got her thinking of a place where she would be comfortable and everyone around her is trying to be better versions of them – every day! From here she started to build a team to bring to Qatar the health-ier lifestyle restaurant, Alif Cafe.
Green Salad + Thai Green Curry + Fresh Minted lemonade & ginger
Green Salad + Classic Beef Burger + Fresh Minted lemonade & ginger
The Alif Way Breakfast