Today's Deal: For QR69 Discover the World with a Travel & Tourism Diploma Online Course! (QR908 Value)
- Full Price
- 908 QR
- You Save
- 839 QR
Time left to Grab it!
1 bought limited quantity available
- Valid from 17 Feb. 2017 - 17 April 2017
- One voucher per person per course
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 17 April 2017 will NOT be refunded
- No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad
- This course has been fully approved and accessed by IVCAS (Independent Vocational Course Appraisal Service)
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: Blue Mountain’s FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- For further information or Customer Support, contact: email@example.com or visit https://www.bluemountaintraining.com/hobbies-interests/other-hobbies-interests/travel-tourism-diploma or Blue Mountain’s FAQ
- Course includes full tutor support 24/7, by email or telephone! – change to – Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- 12 months unlimited access to course content – add
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your Grab and assign your course:
- Visit: https://www.bluemountaintraining.com/redeem-voucher
- Enter your code
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account if you’re a new Blue Mountain user
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Travel & Tourism Online Course
Pay QR69 instead of QR908
- Get an introduction to travel and tourism covering different aspects of the industry and the different career prospects it offers.
- Gain an insight into ways to develop your travel and tourism career including getting started, directions to go in, the skills you need to progress and opportunities to travel as part of your job.
- Find out how marketing is used within the travel and tourism industry.
- Learn the basics of tourism planning and development including your part in the process, dealing with issues and turning negative situations to your advantage.
- Gain an insight into the important area of domestic tourism and selling the UK market abroad.
- Learn about current trends in the travel industry and how identify trends in order to take advantage of them
- Finally, get an overview of common issues that arise within the industry and how to anticipate and deal with them.
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will receive your diploma certificate!
- No previous experience or qualifications are required!
- Avoid travel and study at home in your own time and at your own pace!
- Course includes full tutor support 24/7, by email or telephone!
- Online course materials are emailed to you as e-documents!
See below for course syllabus
To embed this deal, copy the code below and paste it on your website: