- Full Price
- 1189 QR
- You Save
- 1100 QR
- Valid from 6 Dec 2019 – 6 Feb 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone & Android
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac; information found here: e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English ONLY
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by E-Careers at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/lifestyle-interests/photography/the-art-of-travel-photography or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Includes 12 months of unlimited access to course content
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
- Go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter voucher code
- Login/Register to an account
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days after redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
The Art of Travel Photography Online Course
Pay QR89 instead of QR1189
- For many of us, being able to travel is a dream come true, even if it is just to pop across the border for a weekend away
- Whether you’re heading off for a short-haul city break, or you’re jetsetting around the world to some exotic location, a camera is normally one of the first things packed
- By working through the six comprehensive modules in this course, you will be able to return home with photographs that will wow!
- This course is perfect for anyone who wishes to be able to take better pictures on their travels; with no prior experience required, it would suit hobby photographers or complete beginners who would like to hone their photography skills a little more
- You can access this course on any internet-enabled device at any time you like – there’s no timetable to stick to so you can work your way through the course at your own pace
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser
- 12 months of unlimited access to everything you need throughout the course
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat
Units of Study
- Course Introduction
- Traveling Photographer Basics
- Photography Basics to Enhance your Travel Photos
- Portraits: Shooting Pictures of People
- Creative Travel Photo Tips
- Editing Travel Photographs
- Course Wrap Up
See below for course outline!
Travel moments to keep!
Key Learning Points
- Cover some of the photography basics that will be required, including choosing the right camera for your needs, ensuring you have the correct equipment packed, how to backup your photographs while travelling and some travel safety essentials.
- Get to grips with some of the photography techniques that can be used to enhance your travel shots, including how to deal with manual settings, working with RAW, getting the right white balance, using the flash, journaling and using stabilisation methods such as tripods and monopods.
- Learn how to create great portrait shots, from choosing the right background to taking fantastic candid photos.
- Be creative with your travel photographs, by using natural light from sunsets and silhouettes.
- Learn more about nature photography, landscapes and panoramas.
- Gain insight on the concept of ‘depth of field’ and how this can be used effectively.
- Learn how to gain a free trial copy of Adobe Lightroom – an industry-favoured photo editing program.
- Work through some of the basic features of Adobe Lightroom, and learn how this editing software can be used to finish photographs like a pro, touching on subjects including enhancements, cropping, saturation and fixing exposure, red-eye and bad white balance.
E-Careers Lifestyle – Learning through e-Learning
As part of their strategy to be a pioneer in technology and new learning methodologies, they have partnered with a leading eLearning provider to offer all their students, communities and businesses cutting edge e-Learning courses.
You now have the ability to enrol and benefit from any of these courses, which can be studied anytime, anywhere!
Whether you are interested in professional qualifications, skills development or personal hobbies and interests, they surely have something for you!