- Full Price
- 945 QR
- You Save
- 860 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 14 June – 14 August 2019
- One voucher per person per course
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 13 August 2019 will NOT be refunded
- No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone & Android
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat 7am – 7pm GMT
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- For further information or Customer Support, contact: email@example.com or visit https://www.e-careers.courses/business-work/travel-tourism/travel-tourism-diploma or e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- 12 months of unlimited access to course content
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
- Visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your code
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account if you’re a new e-Careers.lifestyle user
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Travel & Tourism Diploma
Pay QR85 instead of QR945
There are many different career routes you can take in the booming travel and tourism industry, many of which involve the chance to travel yourself.
Excellent customer service is of paramount importance in all areas of the travel and tourism industry, as after spending their hard-earned money, clients justifiably have high expectations of their much looked-forward-to trip.
- Get an introduction to travel and tourism covering different aspects of the industry and the different career prospects it offers.
- Explore the crucial subject of customer service, including understanding customers’ needs and dealing with issues effectively.
- Gain insight into ways to develop your travel and tourism career including getting started, directions to go in, the skills you need to progress and opportunities to travel as part of your job.
- Take a closer look at the various sectors within the industry, how to get started in them and the potential issues you may encounter.
- Learn about what is expected of you in a tourism management role.
- You can access the fascinating and instructive videos on any internet enabled device at any time you like – there’s no timetable to stick to so you can work your way through the course at your own pace.
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind to process at your own pace.
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser.
- 12 months of unlimited access to everything.
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Learn the ways of the air at 91% off!
Units of Study
Introduction to the Concept of Travel and Tourism
Customer Service within the Tourism Industry
Career Development within the Industry
Sectors in the Industry
The Fundamentals of Tourism Management
Understanding the Reasons for Travel and Tourism
Travel and Tourism Promotion
Social Media and Tourism
Understanding Tourism Policy and Strategy
Tourism Planning and Development
The Emergence of Ecotourism
Long and Short Haul Destinations
Domestic Tourism & the UK Market
Current Trends in the Travel Industry
Travel and Tourism Issues to Contend With
E-Careers Lifestyle – Learning through eLearning
As part of our strategy to be a pioneer in technology and new learning methodologies, we have partnered with a leading eLearning provider to offer all our students, communities and businesses cutting edge eLearning courses.
You now have the ability to enroll and benefit from any of these courses, which can be studied anytime, anywhere!
Whether you are interested in professional qualifications, skills development or personal hobbies and interests, we are sure we have something for you.