- Full Price
- 2500 QR
- You Save
- 750 QR
- Voucher valid 5 Jan – 28 Feb 2019
- Valid for 5 Days/4 Nights accommodation for 2 adults
- Valid for stay in standard room and breakfast at Central Palace Hotel – Taksim
- Children: 0-6yrs stay free of charge
- Children: 6-12yrs will be charged 16 euros per night with extra bed
- The room can only accommodate one extra bed
- Includes a half day sightseeing tour in Bosphorus
- Guests can upgrade to superior rooms as per their family size for additional charges to be discussed directly with Trans Orient Air Services
- All requested dates are subject to availability
- This offer has no cash value and cannot be sold
- If gifted the receiving party must agree to the terms of the promotion as listed
- Your purchase is of an entitlement voucher only and does not constitute in any way a confirmed reservation, reservation is essential and subject to availability
- Bookings must be made at least 14 days in advance of actual travel date
- Offer is valid for travel until 28 Feb 2019. Redeem before 10 Feb 2019 for travel before 22 Feb 2019
- To help ensure that they can accommodate your chosen dates and to avoid disappointment we encourage booking requests to be made as soon as possible and advise 3 alternative dates
- For bookings email your Qgrabs.com voucher to email@example.com with your name (as per passport), contact number & your preferred date of travel
- Reserve the accommodation with Trans Orient Tours & Travels FIRST before purchasing flights to ensure date availability
Qgrabs.com Booking Guarantees:
If you are unable to secure your preferred dates within 14 days of purchase, we’ll refund you in full, excluding a 5% deduction for transaction charges. Evidence of attempted booking must be emailed to Qgrabs.com within this 14 day period
After 14 days of purchase, 70% of total purchase will be refunded in the form of STORE CREDIT only subject to no booking having been confirmed
Once booking is confirmed:
- Cancellations are not permitted
- Voucher will be void
- Traveler’s names cannot be changed
- If the voucher is not redeemed, the voucher is forfeited and no refund will be issued
Flights, Visa Charges & Airport Tax
Visas must be arranged by the travelling passengers on their own
Tips and Gratitude
Meals excluding breakfast, Bar Bills, Mineral Water, Sodas
Personal Travel Insurance – Medical, Natural Disasters and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage
Extras such as laundry, telephone calls, faxes, e-mails, etc.
Expenses of personal nature
Price does not include services other than those specified
Qgrabs.com tip: book EARLY to secure your desired dates!
5 Days/4 Nights Stay in Turkey at Central Palace Hotel for TWO Adults including Breakfast, Airport Transfers + Half Day Bosphorus Tour
Pay QR1750 instead fo QR2500
Accomodation for TWO adults:
Central Palace Hotel, Taksim - Standard room
Children: 0-6yrs stay and dine free of charge
Children: 6yrs – 12yrs pay 16 Euros per night with extra bed
- Stay at the Central Palace Hotel - located less than 100 m from Taksim Square, the pulsating heart of Istanbul and near İstiklal Caddesi’s retail delight.
- It offers luxurious rooms with a full range of wellness facilities. Famous shopping district Nisantasi is 1.8 km from the property.
- Blending Ottoman decorations with modern appliances, all rooms at The Central Palace have air conditioning. They include a spacious seating area and deluxe bathrooms with a spa bath.
- Gourmet food with an accent on healthy ingredients is served at the restaurant of the hotel.
- The in-house spa includes a sauna, a whirlpool and a hammam decorated with traditional Turkish motifs.
- Popular features include: Free WiFi, Free Parking, spa, gym and more!
Attractions around the hotel include:
- Lutfi Kirdar Convention Center, Istanbul Congress Center, Cemal Resit Rey Concert Hall and Muhsin Ertugrul Theater are within 0.8 mi distance.
- Blue Mosque - The Sultan Ahmed mosque is also known as the Blue Mosque because of blue tiles surrounding the walls of interior design.Mosque was built between 1609 and 1616 years, during the rule of Ahmed I.
- Hagia Sophia - it is the former Greek orthodox Christian patriarchal cathedral, later an Ottoman imperial mosque and now a museum in Turkey and is famous for its massive dome. It was the world’s largest building and an engineering marvel of its time. It is considered the epitome of Byzantine architecture and is said to have changed the history of architecture.
- Topkapi Palace - It is the biggest and one of the most popular sites to visit. It was built in between 1466 and 1478 by the Sultan Mehmet II on top of a hill in a small peninsula, dominating the Golden Horn to the north, the Sea of Marmara to the south, and the Bosphorus strait to the north east, with great views of the Asian side as well. The palace was the political center of the Ottoman Empire between the 15th and 19th centuries.
- Galata Tower - Galata Kulesi is one of the highest and oldest towers of Istanbul. 63 meter (206 feet) high tower provides a panoramic view of the old town. It was built in the 14th century by the Genoese colony as part of the defense wall surrounding their district at Galata directly opposite ancient Constantinopolis. They called the tower as “Christea Turris” or “Tower of Christ”.
- Grand Bazar - The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 4,000 shops which attract between 250,000 and 400,000 visitors daily.
- Bosphorus Day Cruise
- Bosphorus Dinner Cruise with Turkish Night Show
30% off a memorable stay and trip in gorgeous Turkey!
Trans Orient Travel & Tourism is one of the leading travel agencies in Qatar, established in 1962 and now it’s under MBHH group of companies.
Allow us to give you a warm welcome to Trans Orient Travel & Tourism’s World of travel that was built on the solid grounds of more than a half of a century of experience in the various sectors of the travel industry and hospitality business. We have dedicated every bit of it to ensure that we cover the many diverse interests and growing demands of our valued clients.
With open arms we invite you to explore our world of travel with a unique blend of hospitality, creativity and distinction, to take you further, show you more and serve you best.