- Full Price
- 150 QR
- You Save
- 80 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 7 March – 3 May 2019
- Timings: Sat – Thu: 10am – 1pm
- Not valid on Fridays & Public Holidays
- Valid for dine-in only
- Not valid for delivery or take away
- Food items mentioned in the highlights are subject to change
- Valid at both branches: Mall of Qatar & The Pearl-Qatar
- Maximum 10 vouchers (20 people) allowed per table per reservation
- Offer not included on other hot and cold beverages except tea
- Includes one type of eggs & one Pide per person
- Please mention Qgrabs while making the reservation
- Advance booking required - subject to availability
- For inquiries/reservations, contact: Mall of Qatar – 50022697 / 55935502, The Pearl-Qatar – 33436974 / 55935502
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival at the reception or before ordering. Voucher will not be accepted if presented at the time of billing
Please see the terms for all deals here
Turkish Breakfast for TWO
Pay QR70 instead of QR150
- Enjoy an authentic Turkish food for your next big breakfast with a wide variety of mouth-watering dishes!
- The breakfast includes a large variety of entrée, followed by a wide selection of eggs & Pides and tea.
- The entrée includes – cheese plates, Tahin Pekmez, jam, honey, olives, spring rolls, tomato & cucumber, Hummus, Shakshouka, and Kuru Cacik.
- The choice of eggs includes – Menemen (egg with tomato, onion, and pepper) OR Sucuklu Yumurta (fried egg with Turkish Soudjouk) OR Sahanda Yumurt (sunny side up fried egg) OR Peynirli Omelet (omelet with cheese).
- The choice of Pides includes – Pide with Cheese OR Pide with Turkish Soudjuk OR Pide with minced meat.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the first meal of your day in Turkish ambiance!
50% off authentic Turkish food!
Offering an intimate Turkish dining experience in an exclusive Ottoman ambiance, Hasan Kolcuoglu Restaurant in The Pearl-Qatar & “Oasis-Mall Of Qatar” is one of the best examples of father-to-son tradition. The history of Kolcuoğlu Kebab dates back to 1910 in the old vegetable market of Adana in Turkey, where they specialized in Meter Kebab. The restaurant also serves the full menu of grill specialties, tempting Meze, fresh Pide, along with traditional desserts from Turkey.
Hasan Kolcuoglu Restaurants serve a unique concept of the Meter Kebab to its customers, providing delicious food of the highest quality and taste, keeping in mind the hygiene standards and showing true flavors of Turkish hospitality to all their customers around the world.