- Full Price
- 450 QR
- You Save
- 251 QR
- Valid from 10 Oct - 10 Dec 2018
- Timings: Mon – Sat: 9am – 9pm / Sun: 8am – 10am & 3pm – 9pm
- A group of max. 4 friends can be booked together for a turkish hammam
- Not valid on Fridays or public holidays
- 24hrs advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For enquiries/bookings, contact: 50988822 / 44756220
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- No shows consider vouchers used
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival
- Ladies Deal Only
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Traditional Turkish Hammam
Pay QR199 instead of QR450
Stage 1: Warm Up
- Guests will be seated wearing breathable fabrics to benefit from the steam bath that uses aromatherapy oils and color therapy.
- Different colors of light are projected onto your body to stimulate healing and health.
- Aromatherapy using essential oils is done to reawaken, refresh, stimulate or relax.
- Upon exiting, have a cool shower and lie down to relax for a couple of minutes.
- Duration 15 – 20mins
Stage 2: Ottoman Massage
- In the beginning of this traditional Turkish ritual the therapist heats the body with hot water in the steamy hammam room.
- After that, the oil massage is done on a heated marble bed with special stretching massage techniques, followed by natural body peeling.
- Duration: 15 – 20mins
Stage 3: Body Rinse
- After performing a full body wash and receiving a massage, guests are invited to start the relaxation process that involves hair and body rinse with organic shampoos and soaps.
- The bath ends with having soft drinks and fresh fruits.
- Duration: 15 – 20 mins
Option 2: Traditional Turkish Hammam + Jacuzzi Therapy
Pay QR290 instead of QR650
- Consist all steps of Turkish Hammam plus 15 minutes Jacuzzi therapy.
- Helps with detoxification of the body with natural mountain and sea salts.
- Warm water, or “hydro” therapy can promote relaxation, pain relief and improved sleep habits as the heat, buoyancy that work together to clear your mind, reduce stress and soothe overworked muscles.
- Heat improves circulation and warms muscles and joints.
Option 3: Traditional Turkish Hammam + Ottoman Spa Massage
Pay QR320 instead of QR700
- Consist all steps of Turkish Hammam plus Ottoman ancient spa massage.
- The difference between Ottoman Massage and Ottoman Spa Massage:
- Ottoman Massage uses stretching techniques during the massage which is only applicable during the massage (with foam and/or natural oils) in the hammam room.
- Ottoman Spa Massage is a kind of medical treatment massage based on the old herbalist style and historically was only used to treat the sultans and the royal family and is performed on the spa bed.
- It is a very specific style involving acupressure on specific points. It is believed there are 10 main health lines that are sufficient to treat the whole body and its internal organs.
- Duration: 90mins
- It relaxes both the body and the mind and is a great way to relieve physical or emotional stress.
- It stimulates the nervous system and works to release muscular tension, knots, and stiffness, while boosting levels of endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers and feel good chemicals.
- Helps to speed up the healing process and increase lymphatic drainage.
- Other potential benefits of massage therapy include reducing blood pressure, boosting immune function and regulating the levels of certain hormones to help conditions such as diabetes.
Up to 56% off having the relaxation time of your life!
BEBEK Beauty & Spa has evolved to be the best destination for hair, skin, and beauty services. They offer a variety of services that includes hair, skin, spa, turkish hammam, waxing, mani & pedi, acrylic and gel nail extentions, facials and bridal makeup, henna designs and many more. They are equipped with a good ambiance, accord music and modern salon and spa amenities to provide a diverse range of bridal services.
At BEBEK, they are committed to ensure that each time you visit our beauty parlor we will exceed your expectations in customer service, professionalism, and quality and consistency of services. Our staff is continually trained with the latest styles, techniques and products.
A primary component of their success has been the courteous and intuitive service provided by their team. They offer expert consultations as a complementary service. Advice and recommendations are tailored to each client’s image, style, and persona.