- Full Price
- 450 QR
- You Save
- 310 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 1 Dec 2018 - 1 Feb 2019
- Timings: Mon – Sat: 9am – 9pm / Sun: 8am – 10am & 3pm – 9pm
- A group of max. 4 friends can be booked together for a turkish hammam
- Not valid on Fridays or Public Holidays
- Qgrabs voucher holders are entitled to a 20% discount on services during their appointment or on the second visit
- 24hrs advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For enquiries/bookings, contact: 50988822 / 44756220
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- No shows consider vouchers used
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival
- Ladies Deal Only
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Traditional Turkish Hammam
Pay QR140 instead of QR450
Stage 1: Warm Up
- Guests will be seated wearing breathable fabrics to benefit from the use of aromatherapy oils and color therapy.
- Different colors of light are projected onto your body to stimulate healing and health.
- Aromatherapy using essential oils is done to reawaken, refresh, stimulate or relax.
- Upon exiting, have a cool shower and lie down to relax for a couple of minutes.
- Duration 15 – 20mins
Stage 2: Ottoman Massage
- The oil massage is done on a heated marble bed with special stretching massage techniques, followed by natural body peeling.
- Duration: 15 – 20mins
Stage 3: Body Rinse
- After performing a full body wash and receiving a massage, guests are invited to start the relaxation process that involves hair and body rinse with organic shampoos and soaps.
- The bath ends with having soft drinks and fresh fruits.
- Duration: 15 – 20 mins
Option 2: Traditional Ottoman Body Claying + Jacuzzi
Pay QR215 instead of QR500
- Bentonite clay is used for this process which is also called the ‘healing clay’.
- When the clay is ground, the negatively charge ions helps in making it an effective in promoting healing, absorbing excess dirt and oils, removing toxins from the body, minimizing the appearance of pores and detoxifying the body.
- The clay is applied on the whole body and left on for 20mins before the jacuzzi therapy.
- The jacuzzi session helps with detoxification of the body clay with natural mountain and sea salts.
- Warm water, or “hydro” therapy can promote relaxation, minimise the pain of arthritis and provide sound sleep as the heat and buoyancy work together to clear your mind, reducing stress, fatigue, soreness and also soothes overworked muscles.
- Duration: 40mins
Get 20% discount on other services during your appointment or on your second visit.
Up to 69% off having the relaxation time of your life!
BEBEK Beauty & Spa has evolved to be the best destination for hair, skin, and beauty services. They offer a variety of services that includes hair, skin, spa, turkish hammam, waxing, mani & pedi, acrylic and gel nail extentions, facials and bridal makeup, henna designs and many more. They are equipped with a good ambiance, accord music and modern salon and spa amenities to provide a diverse range of bridal services.
At BEBEK, they are committed to ensure that each time you visit our beauty parlor we will exceed your expectations in customer service, professionalism, and quality and consistency of services. Our staff is continually trained with the latest styles, techniques and products.
A primary component of their success has been the courteous and intuitive service provided by their team. They offer expert consultations as a complementary service. Advice and recommendations are tailored to each client’s image, style, and persona.