- Full Price
- 320 QR
- You Save
- 221 QR
- Valid from 7 Jan – 7 March 2019
- Timings: Sat–Thu: 6:30am – 12:30pm & 1pm – 11pm / Friday 2:30pm to 11pm
- Valid at all 3 branches: Landmark, Salwa Road and Al Khor
- Not valid on Public holidays
- Applicable for Hatchbacks/Saloons/4×4s/SUVs/Pick-up.
- One voucher per vehicle, can buy multiple vouchers.
- Any additional services not described or laid out in the description of this deal will be charged extra.
- The repairs will commence after your approval once you receive the estimate copy by email or at the workshop
- Remove all valuables from vehicle – AutoLab is not responsible for lost items
- 24hrs advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/appointments, contact: Landmark: 44788143 / Salwa Road: 40331801 / Al Khor: 44721084
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher to the staff at the start of service
Please see the terms for all deals here
Complete Vehicle Inspection (Full Check Up)
Pay QR99 instead of QR320
The auto technicians perform full car inspections, including the road test. Expect a thorough assessment of:
- Engine Transmission (Road test)
- Fluid Levels
- Engine Compartment (Visual check)
- Cooling System
- Transmission: differential or transfer
- Brake System
- Vehicle Lights and Signals
- Windshield Wipers
- Battery Check
- A/C System
69% off a full Check up for your CAR!
Autolab provides a one-stop-shop maintenance service for all car brands, founded on the highest technical capability and building on knowledge gained from years of experience.
In an effort to maintain the health of your vehicle, car manufacturers recommend complete vehicle inspections at regular intervals. Complete vehicle inspections provide a deep examination of the major components of your car.
Engine Transmission (Road test)
We check if the engine, transmission, brakes, steering or body suspension operate properly. We check for vehicle noises such as popping, hissing or excessive loudness, all of which could indicate issues related to exhaust problems such as leaking or damaged muffler, tailpipe, punctured catalytic converter or other exhaust problems.
We monitor the fluid levels in your vehicle including washer fluid, coolant, brake fluid and more. We check excessive oil leaks. We examine your vehicle’s fan belt, drive belt or serpentine belt and tensioner. We check wires, spark plugs and engine mounting condition.
We check for radiator, coolant recovery tank, water pump, cooling fans, clutches or motors condition, noise or leaks.
Transmission: Transfer / Differential
We check excessive oil leaks. We check universal joints, boots and transmission mounts condition.
We check brake calipers, brake discs/drums, brake pads/shoes, cylinders and master cylinder condition or leaks. We measure brake disk/pads thickness.
We check for suspension-related issues, including damaged shock absorbers or struts, broken mounts or bushings, upper/lower arms and stabilizer.
We examine tyre pressure, making sure the recommended tyre pressure is set according to your vehicles specifications.
We look for uneven tyre wear on the outside and inside of tyre and make sure tread wear has not fallen below recommended levels. Uneven tread wear can indicate there are alignment issues. We also check tread depth to make sure tires have not fallen below minimum levels.
Vehicle Lights & Signals
We examine vehicle headlights, high beams, brake lights, turn signals, hazards and more.
Windshield & Wipers
When windshield wipers begin to smear, skip, bounce or fail to clear the windshield, it is time for their replacement. We make sure your windshield wipers operate safely in all driving conditions and recommend replacements as needed.
We assess your vehicle’s battery, checking the water level and looking for loose connections, loose cables and/or corrosion.
We check operation and functionality of the A/C. We make sure cabin filters are free of debris and other pollutants, and that air circulation is proper.