- Full Price
- 150 QR
- You Save
- 75 QR
- Valid from 28 Jun – 2 July 2023
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/reservations, contact: 4428 6000 / 3396 4498
- Options 1 & 2:
- Brunch: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Dinner: 7pm – 10:30pm
- Pool: 7am – 7pm
- Children 5yrs & below may dine & enter the resort for FREE
- Children 6 – 11yrs require a child voucher
- Guests 12yrs & above require an adult voucher
- Children below 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult to the swimming pool at ALL times
- Age proof is required for all voucher holders (adults & children); please make sure to bring valid QID/s or Passport/s
- Voucher NOT valid for indoor swimming pool
- Outside food & beverages are NOT allowed
- Towels will NOT be provided
- Option 3:
- Valid for a ONE-night stay in a ONE-Bedroom Villa with Twin Beds (Upper Floor) for TWO Adults
- Check-in: 3pm / Check-out: 12pm
- Breakfast at Tamra Restaurant: 6:30am – 10:30am
- Pool: 7am – 7pm
- QR200 refundable deposit applies upon check-in
- Up to TWO children below 6yrs may share the villa accommodation of their parents & dine for FREE
- The room can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults & 2 children with up to ONE extra bed only; an additional bed costs QR175 inclusive of breakfast
- QR50 is applicable to all children’s meals
- Additional children/guests cannot be registered into the room after check-in & are subject to additional charges
- All guests MUST provide age proof upon registration at the time of check-in; please make sure to bring valid QID/s or Passport/s
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 24hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Eid Brunch OR Dinner Buffet with Outdoor Pool Access – ONE Child
Pay QR75 instead of QR150
Option 2: Eid Brunch OR Dinner Buffet with Outdoor Pool Access – ONE Adult
Pay QR150 instead of QR300
- Reward yourself this holiday season with a sumptuous Eid Al Adha feast at Retaj Salwa Resort & Spa!
- To add to your experience, enjoy resort access that allows you to play tennis, basketball & football, or enjoy a quick dip in their outdoor swimming pool, situated next to a slow-flowing river near a breathtaking 4000sqm lake with a waterfall!
- Enjoy an array of appetizing dishes which include Soups, Arabic & International Salads, Seasonal Greens, an assortment of Freshly Baked Bread, Mezzeh, Mixed Grill, Pasta, Carving, Desserts & More!
- Dinner Buffet comes with Live BBQ station that serves hot & freshly grilled food!
Option 3: ONE-Night Villa Staycation + Breakfast Set Menu + Outdoor & Indoor Pool Access for TWO
Pay QR699 instead of QR1398
- Disconnect from the daily hustle & bustle of city living! Enjoy a quick getaway in a ONE-bedroom villa (upper floor) with twin beds & indulge in a lavish international breakfast set menu at Tamra Restaurant in the morning!
- To complete the experience, enjoy the complimentary resort access that allows you to take a dip in the indoor swimming pool & the outdoor swimming pool beside a slow-flowing river near a 4000 sqm lake with a waterfall!
- For sports enthusiasts, tennis, basketball, and football courts are available from 7am – 7pm (subject to availability)
Celebrate in luxury this Eid!
Retaj Salwa Resort & Spa offers 168 luxury rooms, suites & villas, all individually designed in a modern style offering the perfect blend of domesticity and deluxe amenities matched with breathtaking views and provide the ideal atmosphere for anyone looking for an undisturbed oasis. Relax and unwind in your own villa complete with all the conveniences of modern accommodation.
The Spa in Retaj Salwa Resort offers the best and most recent technologies in terms of functional movement re-education, post-surgery and skin anti-aging. The Spa also has a state-of-the-art fitness area, with a swimming pool that will be used for functional movement re-education which is the contemporary model for rehabilitation.