- Full Price
- 100 QR
- You Save
- 50 QR
- Voucher valid from 2 April – 20 April 2019
- Aqua Park is closed on Sundays
- Saturday: Family day. No single men allowed
- Closed on Sundays
- Mon-Wed: 11am – 8pm
- Thu & Fri: 10am – 10pm
- Sat: 10am – 8pm ( Family Day )
- Valid for admission for 1 day ONLY
- Children: Under 90cms can enter free of charge
- Children: 90cms – 120cms require child voucher
- Children: Above 120cms require the adult voucher
- No outside food or snacks allowed
- Rides such as Tube Slide, Boomerango, Spaceboat and Surfing Machine are additionally charged and must be paid directly at the Aqua Park Counter
- Nylon or Polyester material swimwear is required
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Entrance to Aquapark – Child (Height 90cms – 120cms)
Pay QR50 instead of QR100
Entrance to Aquapark – Adult
Pay QR60 instead of QR120
- Have fun and keep cool this mid-term at Aqua Park!
- Includes use of rubber rings and life jackets.
- Rides for all ages available.
- Lots of car parking available.
With 50% off, have fun & cool down this mid-term!
Aqua Park Qatar, the first ever theme park in Qatar is built on an area of 50,000 sq. meters of action-packed water fun. Featuring a mammoth play area, the giant 2,000-gallon tipping bucket, enormous 4 story high water slides, the full-sized wave pool, and a 200m long lazy river, the Aqua Park has all the ingredients that would allow you to set the tempo for your day out. Also available is a Toddler’s pool (aka African Village) and a Pirate area for children up to 12 years. Slide tower and wave-pool is also open for all. Munch on some great cuisine from Boston Fried Chicken or Grand Joud express, or quench your thirst at the Juice Bar then ease your way onto the lazy river around the park.
Opened its doors in October 2010, it has been serving the adventurers some great adrenaline packed splash-filled fun! The premier water themed park in Qatar is located opposite Abu Nakhla Petrol Station. It is approximately at a distance of 15 km from Industrial area ‘A’ roundabout.